5.5 miles from Vail Village in picturesque East Vail next to Bighorn Park and the Gore Creek itself. Great fly fishing in the summer and an on site hot tub and summer pool.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a great 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo in East Vail with beautiful views of the Gore Range. It is silver to gold rated and can sleep up to 8 people comfortably in the 1,068 square feet of living space. All the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and there is a wood fireplace in the lounge. The master bedroom is large and sunny and has its own TV. It has a nice community hot tub just across from the building and a pool for the summer months. The condo is on the free shuttle route into Vail village and the bus stop is only about 200 yards walk down the road. Guests will find that this is a super condo and real value for money.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: This condo is all on one level. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Deck, Shared Pool, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool