Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this beautiful gold rated home is 1500 square feet and is located in a lovely setting in East Vail, directly on the Gore Creek. It is just 4 miles from Vail village. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 6 people. It has a lovely granite top kitchen and a large gas fireplace in the spacious living room. There are wood floors through out the living area and the bathroom in the master bedroom has a unique glass-brick shower.There is big deck overlooking the stream and a new private hot tub. The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is right by the house. There is room for 2 cars to park in the driveway. Come spend your vacation in this home and you won?t want to leave!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: This duplex is on 2 levels. The main living area is on the first floor, with one bed + bathroom downstairs and the others upstairs.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by