Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this beautiful gold rated home is 1500 square feet and is located in a lovely setting in East Vail, directly on the Gore Creek. It is just 4 miles from Vail village. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 6 people.
It has a lovely granite top kitchen and a large gas fireplace in the spacious living room. There are wood floors throughout the living area and the bathroom in the master bedroom has a unique glass-brick shower.
There is spacious deck overlooking the stream and a new private hot tub. The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is right by the house. There is room for 2 cars to park in the driveway. Come spend your vacation in this home and you won?t want to leave! This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: This duplex is on 2 levels. The main living area is on the first floor, with one bed + bathroom downstairs and the others upstairs.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by
* POOL_SPA: Hot Tub