Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this ground floor rental condo in East Vail is 900 square feet and can sleep 6 people. It has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a full kitchen and a breakfast bar. The condo has a wood fireplace and firewood will be provided in the winter. There is a new flat screen TV in the lounge. The Pitkin Creek complex has a community hot tub and there is a large pool for summer use. There is also a market and liquor store on site. The free Town of Vail bus stop is right by the first entrance to the complex, and runs every 15 minutes in ski season. This property does not allow pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Cozy ground floor condo in East Vail.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool