Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this great 1200 square foot town home is located in a very quiet location in East Vail. This home is gold rated and has 2 bedrooms plus a loft and a den with a pullout couch and 3 bathrooms and will accommodate up to 10 people. It is beautifully decorated and the furnishings are top quality. It has a lovely kitchen, a wood burning fireplace and a private hot tub in which to relax after an exciting day out on the snow. The free ski bus stop is just on the next block, and the bus runs every 15 minutes during ski season. There is free parking outside the townhome. This is a perfect place to enjoy all that Vail has to offer. Come to Vail and treat yourselves to an unforgettable vacation here in the heart of the Vail valley.This property does not allow any pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 3 Full
Room Description: The townhome is built on 2 levels. The main living area and kitchen is sunken - the main bedrooms are up a half level and the loft further up. The loft has a Twin bed and a Twin bunk bed.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: On Creek, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Outside Patio, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Mountain Views, Private Hot Tub, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by