Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this beautiful condo has a bright open floorplan and a deck overlooking the creek. Charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has been furnished with rest and relaxation in mind. The kitchen/ living room has an open floor plan with a wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom has a queen bed and ensuite bathroom, the 2nd bedroom also has a queen bed, and there is a double sofa sleeper in the living room. The condo has a washer/ dryer. The free Town of Vail bus stop is just steps away. With world renowned skiing, diverse shops and restaurants, luxurious accommodations, friendly neighborhoods and breath-taking mountain views, Vail is one of the finest resort destination in the world. This property does not allow pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Spacious open plan area with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a quaint farmstyle kitchen.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby shopping mall
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, On Free Bus Route
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* Geographic: On Creek, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Large Breakfast Nook, Outside Patio
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by