Nicely finished one bedroom one bathroom condo in Pitkin Creek with access to hot tub and swimming pool in the summer plus a grocery and liquor store on the free town of Vail bus shuttle just 3.5 miles from Vail village.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a very modern decorated East Vail condo that can sleep 4 people. There is a Queen bed in the bedroom and a high end sleeper sofa in the lounge, with a full bathroom. Nice brick work had been done on the wood burning fireplace and firewood for the condo will be supplied in the winter. This 660 square condo has a full kitchen and a 4 seater dining table, and is only 3.5 miles from Vail village. The condo complex, Pitkin Creek Park, is on the free Town of Vail bus route and has a community hot tub open year round and a summer pool. Also very convenient is the market and liquor store on site.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: This condo is all on one level, on the second floor of building 5.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Tile Counter Tops
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Balcony, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool