Ground floor one bedroom one bathroom condo on free town of Vail bus shuttle. With hot tub and summer pool access just 3.5 miles from Vail village. Walking distance to the on site grocery and liquor stores makes this condo super convenient.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this great 1 bedroom condo in Pitkin Creek Park has 700 square feet of living space and 1 lovely bathroom with a bathtub/shower. The stone clad fireplace is wood burning and the firewood will be supplied in winter. The bedroom has a Queen bed and there is a sleeper sofa in the living room. The condo has a full kitchen, a breakfast bar and a dining table that seats 4. With the market and liquor stores on the property it is the most convenient complex in East Vail. The complex also has a community hot tub and a large heated pool for use in summer. It is on the free Town of Vail bus route.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Patio, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool