Affordable one BR with a loft in Pitkin Creek on Free Vail bus shuttle
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is very nicely appointed condo with a spacious 1 bedroom and a large loft located in East Vail; at 1000 square feet of living space it is perfect for up to 6 people. The condo has 1.5 bathrooms and a wood burning stove with firewood provided. There is a Queen bed in the bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, and a Double & Twin in the loft. The condo has a full kitchen, breakfast bar and a dining table for 4 people. It also has access to the community hot tub and the summer pool. The bus stop for the free Town of Vail bus is in front of the complex, and there is a market and liquor store on the property.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: This condo is on 2 levels, with the master bedroom on main living area level and the loft has 2 Twin beds.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool