This gold rated Studio can sleep six people in EastVail on the free Vail bus Shuttle just 3.5 miles from Vail village.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this is a 500 square, Silver rated studio with a loft and can sleep up to 4 people. Definitely good value for money! There is a Queen bed, a futon sleeper sofa and another Queen bed up in the loft. The condo is in the Pitkin Creek complex in East Vail, right on the free Town of Vail bus route. The complex has a community hot tub and a heated summer pool for the use of guests, and there is a market and liquor store on the same property. Very convenient. This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING. Free internet access is available.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Free Internet access
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, High Speed Internet, Summer Pool, summer community pool
* Outdoor: Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool