Vacation Home in Ummanz - 861 sqft, idyllic, quiet, comfortable (# 3792)
First and foremost: the location speaks for itself! It appealed to us to pursue an area which can be only categorized as a "second life". Merge into the island tradition and modernity in a pleasant way. This idyllic Rügen holiday adds unobtrusively into the local conditions and differs pleasant and calming influence as a gem away from the main tourist flows on the island of Rügen., key advantages: idyllic, quiet, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Equipment:
In the "holiday idyll on Rügen", stay in typical island villas with great attention to detail! The large garden is edged with natural conditions. Nearby farms and chirping birds exude rural life close skin.
* Living Area: Seating for 4 people, Scandinavian wood furniture, including firewood stove, sofa bed for 2 people, satellite - TV, stereo
* Dining area: Dining table with 6 chairs, high chairs, crockery cabinet
* Bathroom: Crane shower room on the ground floor with laundry, small toilet downstairs with laundry, upstairs bathroom with bath and shower. We change your Euros 1:2 in DM for the coin
* Outside: 3000sqm garden area including playground, sitting area with beach chairs, 4 garden chairs, table, grill
* Kitchen: electric stove with 4 hot plates, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave
* Bedrooms: 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with two single beds, travel beds on request, additional mattresses on request
* Personal care of the family around the clock.
* Comfortable beach chair
* Free supply of firewood
* Buffet breakfast at registration in the barn
* Bread at the bakery and buy at Gingst or Ummanzer island shops
* Fresh smoked fish to take home at the fish restaurant in Waase Holzer Country
* Special souvenirs can be found in the First Rügener fine fruit distillery Lischow
* In Ummanzer pottery with typical island motifs
* Gourmet meals for children in the Old School at Fam Gagern autumn
* Children (s) pass voucher for the family at leisure and restaurant.
* Rügen Card - the adventure map for tourists free or reduced rates
Location Rostock Laage Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Rostock Laage Airport. From Rostock Laage Airport the distance to the unit at Lüßvitz 3, 18569 Ummanz is about 142 km (88.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 31 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Ummanz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $119-$143 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 861 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Fireplace, Sofabed
The National Boddenlandscape Lüßvitz presents itself in the western region of Rügen. 500 meters from the cottage extends the Kubitzer Bodden. The endless dike leads past a small wooded area, which is called Little America. Directly at the cottage is the Lüßvitzer pumping station,, where wading is very popular. The catcher is the stunning holiday experience without equal! After the honeymoon period, most pike caught in the shallow water of the lagoon waters.
Discover Ummanz and local activities:
* Excellent fishing Kubitzer Bodden - just 0.5 km away. Of course, fishing license and any accessories in Gingster Tackle Shop are available.
* On the nearby farm experience long children can bake bread or participate in the fairy tale evening ride on tractors and heavy equipment and admire the harvest: 7 km.
* With your own or rented bicycle you take a tour around the island Ummanz. Bicycle rentals Waase: 7 km.
* Mecklenburg ReitergruppeFür pack pony riding our guests for free or at Bauer Kliewe
* Trail riding behind the mob Mecklenburg
* Boat rentals Trett, rowboats, motorboats for everyone. Or company trips with the Portuguese fishing boat from Waase.
* Surf school on Ummanz: 8 km
* Miniature amusement park in Gingst a must: 5 km
* Night tours of the Schlossruine Pansevitz (small observation tower) in the baroque park and sculpture exhibition: 15 km.
* Summer toboggan run and Kletterwald am Rugard Bergen: 20 km
* Festival are Ralswiek: 15 km
* Wellness in the Sporthotel, Samtens: 10 km
* In Stralsund HanseDom and Ozeaneumbesuch: 20 km
* The Kubitzer Bodden is relatively depth of the water with his 2-5 m flat but he is one of the largest on the island. Most pike caught in the shallow water of the lagoon waters.
* Fishing in recommended areas such as: the Kubitzer Bodden, the Wieker Bodden, the Rassower current Breetzer, the Breeger Bodden, the Great Jasmund (at Lietzow)
Stralsund Samtens left-Gingst-ca. 3 km after Dreschvitz-Moor Village Unrow-Lüßvitz.
More travel info about Ummanz: Ummanz is a municipality in the Vorpommern-Ruegen district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.