Vacation Apartment in Uhlstaedt-Kirchhasel - 700 sqft, quiet, sunny, comfortable (# 3558)
Quiet location - apartment with 2 bedrooms - common terrace - community garden with climbing equipment and sandbox for the little ones - just 2 km from Großkochberg away (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was born on the 6th December, 1775 in Kochberg.) - 12 km from Rudolstadt (Goethe and Friedrich Schiller met here for the first time), key advantages: quiet, sunny, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
We offer a fully furnished apartment with separate entrance in a quiet and sunny location. With a size of about 65 square meters, the apartment house is optimally aligned for 5. The apartment is located in the house of the owner thus always a contact person on site. Our house is child-family-and allergy-friendly. Seniors are very welcome, but the apartment is on the first floor of our house.
* Floor area: it is outside of the actual apartment, but is separated by separate staircase protection for young children
* The bathroom: shower, tub, toilet, wash basin, hairdryer, toilet paper, towels per guest 2 medium when needed: infant toilet seat, children-night potty
* The living room: 3-seater sofa, 2-seater sofa, satellite TV, radio with CD/MP3 player, iron, ironing board, various games collections, books for small and large guests.
* The kitchen: microwave, electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, bread slicer, crockery and cutlery, tea towel, dish soap, paper towels, coffee filters as needed, baby food warmer, children's crockery, cutlery
* The dining room: sitting area with seating for 5, highchair
* Bedroom 1: 2 - 3 single beds, wardrobe, radio alarm clock
* Bedroom 2: 1 double bunk bed, wardrobe, desk, clock radio
* All rooms have exterior windows.
* A parking space for your vehicle is available.
Location Erfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Erfurt Airport. From Erfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Neusitz 24, 07407 Uhlstaedt-Kirchhasel is about 53 km (33.1 miles), approximately a 51 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Uhlstaedt-Kirchhasel, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $72-$78 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 700 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Alarm Clock, Games
Neusitz with about 110 inhabitants is located in the district Saalfeld-Rudolstadt.
Discover Uhlstädt-Kirchhasel and local activities:
* walk along Goethe's footsteps (eg Goethe Trail)
* Ride on bike path along the river Saale
* ride a raft on the river Saale
* ride and / or experience a carriage ride (eg in and around Großkochberg) - if you are interested in booking we can arrange an appointment for you
* Thuringian porcelain street in various porcelain factories of "White Gold" enchanted, eg. the elders Volkstedter Porzellanmanufaktur, Porzellanmanufaktur Kämmer, Kahla / Thüringen Porzellan GmbH, Sitzendorfer porcelain factory, and other
* visit museums, castles, and locksmiths are exploring cities and towns in the area
* Rudolstadt - Residenzschloss Heidecksburg, Thüringer Bauernhäuser, Handwerkerhof, Schillerhaus, Stadtkirche St. Andreas, Aelteste Volkstedter Porzellanmanufaktur
* Saalfeld - Feengrotten, Feenweltchen, Schokoladenwerk, Burgruine Hoher Schwarm, Johanneskirche, Stadttore
* Bad Blankenburg - Burgruine Greifenstein, Adler- und Falkenhof, Fröbelmuseum, Kurpark, Schwarzatal
* Jena - Zeiss-Planetarium, Schillers Gartenhaus, Schillerkirche, Botanischer Garten, Phyletisches Museum, Landgrafenturm, Fuchsturm
* Weimar - Goethe-Schiller-Denkmal, Goethe Nationalmuseum, Herzogin Anna Amalia Bibliothek, Bauhaus-Museum, Belvedere, Gedenkstätte Buchenwald, Herderkirche
* Erfurt - Krämerbrücke, Citadelle Petersberg, Deutsches Gartenbaumuseum, Augustinerkloster, Zoo, Schloss MolsdorfGroßkochberg - Liebhabertheater, Wasserschloss, Schlosspark, Reithalle
* Kleinkochberg - Luisenturm, Hummelsberg, Reithalle
* Uhlstädt - Flößereimuseum, Wasserkraftwerk, Kienberghaus, Uhlstädter Heide
* Rödelwitz - Schauenforst, Hohe Straße
Some dates and events for Rudolstadt in 2013:
* 29. - 30.06. Dornburger Rosenfest
* 04. - 07.07. 23. Tanz- and Folkfest
* 07.07. Schauenforstfest in Rödelwitz
* 28.07. Ostlegenden
* 16. - 25.08. 291. Rudolstädter Vogelschießen
* 17. - 18.08. Burgfest in Orlamünde
* 03.11. Gänsemarkt in Großeutersdorf
Coming from Rudolstadt: Follow the B88 (to Jena) to Kirchhasel, turn in place on the left and the idyllic Hirschgrund about 8 km until Neusitz
Jena (A4 - AS Jena Göschwitz) Coming: follow the B88 (towards Rudolstadt) to Zeutsch, please turn right and drive towards Hexengrund 8 km to Engerda, here the course of the main road for about 2 km until Neusitz
Weimar (A4 - AS Weimar) Coming: Follow the B85 (towards Rudolstadt) to Teichel, about 500 meters after leaving Teichel please turn left towards Clöswitz, Clöswitz and Großkochberg crossed nearest town Neusitz
More travel info about Uhlstaedt-Kirchhasel: Uhlstaedt-Kirchhasel is a municipality in the district Saalfeld-Rudolstadt, in Thuringia, Germany.