When Spanish explorers landed on Tybee Island, they may have felt as you will feel when you discover this lovely two-bedroom, two-bath, oceanfront condo. Illuminated in the rich blues of the ocean and the soft tans of the sand just outside your window, it seems as if the beach is flowing right through your windows. The master bedroom is resplendent with a comfortable king-sized bed, ensuite master bathroom, and private balcony on the ocean, while the second bedroom boasts a queen-sized bed and is just steps away from the second full bathroom. The pristine kitchen is cabineted in white with matching appliances, and opens into the airy living room with its own balcony from which you can survey the sea and plan your next adventure!
Beachside Colony is located on the beach, right in the middle of Tybee Island, a spot that puts it one mile from the pier, the hub of the island?s nightlife, and one mile from the Tybee Light Station, one of only 7 colonial-era lighthouses still in use in America. The resort boasts 3 pools, the largest of which is heated throughout the autumn and winter, and Marlin Monroe?s, an on-site restaurant and bar acclaimed for its oyster roasts and live entertainment.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Fax and Printing Services
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Historic Lighthouse, Musuems, Forts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: On Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher
* Living: Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Washer & Dryer, Iron & Ironing board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet
* Outdoor: Balcony, Shared Pool, Beach, Restaurant/Bar
* SUITABILITY: pets not allowed