Everything you need for a memorable stay in Twain Harte - and just a short walk to downtown! Great open area (living/dining/kitchen) for family gatherings. Every amenity you can think of, including Internet access and HBO! Twain Harte Lake Privileges
You'll be back to this one! Gourmet kitchen and lots of room to spread out! Located on Fuller Road. Nintendo (fun for kids) in bunk room available. Fans throughout; pull-thru driveway. Note: Access to back deck is from outside only. (NOTE: THIS IS A SUMMER-ONLY RENTAL)
Cabin Layout: Two-Story. Main Floor: Open Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BR w/Bunks + Daybed; 1 BR w/Queen; 1 Full BA. Upstairs: 1 BR w/Double; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/Double; Master BR w/Queen; Master BA w/Shower.
For those considering rental of multiple units, this cabin is located two doors from Fuller #74 and just a short walk to Hill House 19.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Radio/CD Player, Stereo System, Televisions (2), VCR, Nintendo
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Hiking Trails, Near Twain Harte Lake
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Toaster Oven
* Living: Barbecue, Ceiling Fans, Den/Family Room, Dishwasher, High Speed Internet, Microwave, Propane Wall Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer - Stackable, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Parking for 4, Private Lake Nearby, Lake
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.