Absolutely gorgeous 1900 s.f. home. 3 BR / 2 BA (sleeps 6) in the Brentwood Park subdivision of Twain Harte; lovely wooded area. Immaculate and beautifully furnished with everything you need. Lots of attention to detail. Two decks plus 2-Car Garage!
TO DIE FOR! Approx. 1900 s.f. of gorgeous country home built by one of the area's most sought-after builders; impeccably furnished and maintained. Large deck; pull-through driveway; landscaping and wooded views. Quiet area. Sunken tub in Master Bath; huge gourmet kitchen. Enclosed patio off Kitchenette and large deck off living room. Formal dining room perfect for holiday gatherings. (Cleaning Fee: $125)Unit Layout: Two-Story. Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BR w/King; 1 Full BA. Upstairs: 1 BA w/Shower; 1 BR w/Queen; 1 BR w/Trundle.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Radio, VCR
* Geographic: Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Twain Harte Lake
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Dishwasher, Elec. Mixer, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Barbecue, Ceiling Fans, Central Heating, Dishwasher, Handicapped Accessible, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Microwave, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: 2-Car Garage, BBQ Grill, Deck, Parking for 4, Patio, Public Lake Nearby, View
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.