Wonderful vintage Twain Harte cabin with all the amenities walkable to the Lake and downtown Twain Harte. Large deck; flat access; pull-through driveway; huge dining table (great for Holidays); knotty pine throughout; Pet-Friendly too!
If you are considering renting multiple units, this cabin is right next door to Lakeside 39 and walking distance to House at Twin Cedars 20, Lakeside 25 and Bungalow-by-the-Lake 29. NOTE: Inside staircase may not be safe for small children. (Cleaning Fee: $95)
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BR w/Queen; 1 BA w/Shower; 1 BR w/King. Upstairs: Open Loft BR w/2 Twins; 1 BR w/Queen
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Radio/CD Player, TV - Limited Cable, Video Library
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Fishing, Near Hiking Trails, Near Twain Harte Lake
* Kitchen: Cookware, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Barbecue, Central Heating, Fireplace, Microwave, Propane Forced Air Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Parking for 4, Private Lake Nearby, Lake
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.