Brand New! 3Br/2Ba, Walk to Town, Lake Privileges; Sleeps 6-8
You won't want to leave this one! And you will definitely be back! Lovely shaded back deck with wooded view. Fans throughout . Your every comfort has been anticipated, including wireless internet! Close to Twain Harte Golf and the shopping and restaurants in quaint downtown Twain Harte. Short drive to Twain Harte Lake, Pinecrest Lake and all the rivers and streams throughout Tuolumne County. DSL available!
Cabin Layout: Single Level - Living/Dining/Kitchen; 2 BA each with shower; Master BR with Queen; 1 BR with Queen and 1 BR w/Trundle. Two additional single rollaways and an air bed also available. AVAILABLE MAY THROUGH OCTOBER.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 3 Other
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, caves, festivals, forests, live theater, restaurants
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Internet Access, HD TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Gold Panning, Near Hiking Trails
* Kitchen: Breakfast Nook, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: gambling casinos, scenic drives, walking
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Heating, Dishwasher, High Speed Internet, Iron, Ironing Board, Microwave, Propane Forced Air Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer, Barbecue (charcoal)
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Parking for 3, Private Lake Nearby, View, Lake
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, ice skating, rafting, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets considered
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.