Look no further for that mountain experience - quiet and serene on 1.5 acres with all the amenities, including satellite TV. Built almost 40 years ago, this beautiful cabin has been lovingly refurbished with up-to-date furnishings. A small private nearby lake (Lakewood Park Lake) is available for your use. All bedrooms have an individual sink; wonderful Family Room upstairs with satellite TV; one upstairs bedroom has a small sleeping loft which would be a fun sleeping area for a couple of children (not recommended for toddlers).Central air conditioning a big plus! Front & Back decks; Plenty of parking; room for a boat. (Cleaning Fee: 100) (Note: This property is available June through October only)Cabin Layout: Two-story. Living/Dining/Kitchen; Master BR w/Queen; Bath w/Shower. Upstairs: Great open Family Room; 1 BR w/King + small Loft; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/KingThis cabin was a labor of love beginning with a dream of the family patriarch: Richard Barham. Mr. Barnham searched for years for the perfect piece of property to build his mountain oasis and chose this location because it is so close to charming downtown Twain Harte and just below the snow line. It was built by the Barham family over five years and thousands of hours. Mr. Barnham went to the railyards to pick up pallets that he used for the wood on the walls. He split the wood pieces, routed each edge, and then put dowel holes in each. If you look closely at the walls, you will see that many of the pieces match exactly! Constructing these was like utting together a jigsaw puzzle. All the light fixtures and wrought iron work were also designed and built by Richard Barnham to make this home a true "jewel in the mountains".
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Other
Room Description: Living/Dining/Kitchen; Master BR w/Q; 1 BA w/Shower. Upstairs: Family Rm.; 1 BA w/King + small Loft; 1 Full BA; 1 BR w/King
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite TV
* Geographic: Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Hiking Trails, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Elec. Griddle, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Popcorn Popper, Refrigerator, Toaster, Waffle Iron, Electric Skillet
* Living: Barbecue, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Den/Family Room, Dishwasher, Microwave, No Phone, Propane Forced Air Heating, Washer & Dryer - Stackable, Wood Stove
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Parking for 3, Private Lake Nearby, View, Swingset for Kids
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.