You won't want to leave this beautiful cabin. A Twain Harte original that's been updated and furnished with care and taste. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktails on one of three cozy decks; walk to Twain Harte Lake or downtown Twain Harte along the Golf Course. Pull-through driveway. Spacious and comfy Family Room with every amenity will keep you returning year after year! Twain Harte Lake privileges. Internet available! (Cleaning Fee: $85)
Cabin Layout: Two-Story. Living/Dining/Kitchen; Master BR w/Queen; 1 BA w/Shower; Family Room; 1 Full BA. Upstairs: 1 BR w/Trundle.
Thinking of renting multiple units? This cabin is just a short walk to Lakeside 39, House at Twin Cedars 20, Hale Lani 16 and By-the-Lake 3.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, TV - Limited Cable, VCR, Video Library, DSL (WIRELESS), 46" TV
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Fishing, Near Hiking Trails, Near Twain Harte Lake, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Elec. Mixer, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, George Forman-type Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Barbecue, Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Gas Log Fireplace, Handicapped Accessible, High Speed Internet, Iron, Ironing Board, Microwave, Propane Wall Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: 1-Car Garage, BBQ Grill, Deck, Parking for 3, Patio, Private Lake Nearby, View, Lake
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.