You won't want to leave this beautiful cabin. A Twain Harte original that's been updated and furnished with care and taste. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktails on one of three cozy decks; walk to Twain Harte Lake or downtown Twain Harte along the Golf Course. Pull-through driveway. Spacious and comfy Family Room with every amenity will keep you returning year after year! Twain Harte Lake privileges. Internet available! (Cleaning Fee: $85) Please note that we do not accept credit cards at this time. Payment information will be included in your Confirmation.
Cabin Layout: Two-Story. Living/Dining/Kitchen; Master BR w/Queen; 1 BA w/Shower; Family Room; 1 Full BA. Upstairs: 1 BR w/Trundle.
Thinking of renting multiple units? This cabin is just a short walk to Lakeside 39, Lakeside 25, House at Twin Cedars 20 and Hale Lani 16,.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, caves, festivals, forests, live theater, playground, restaurants, winery tours
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, TV - Limited Cable, VCR, Video Library, DSL (WIRELESS), 46" TV
* GENERAL: Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Fishing, Near Hiking Trails, Near Twain Harte Lake, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Elec. Mixer, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, George Forman-type Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, gambling casinos, horseback riding, scenic drives, walking
* Living: Barbecue, Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Gas Log Fireplace, Handicapped Accessible, High Speed Internet, Iron, Ironing Board, Microwave, Propane Wall Heating, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer
* OUTSIDE: Golf
* Outdoor: 1-Car Garage, BBQ Grill, Deck, Parking for 3, Patio, Private Lake Nearby, View, Lake
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, ice skating, rafting, swimming, tennis
* SUITABILITY: non smoking only, pets not allowed
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.