Impeccably maintained 2 BR / 2 BA cabin, Sleeps 6 - a "Twain Harte Original" with loads of rustic charm. Nice location on a corner lot halfway between downtown Twain Harte and Twain Harte Lake. Twain Harte Lake privileges.
"Hale Lani" means "Happy Home" in Hawaiian, and you'll be a believer! Knotty Pine interior and nicely furnished in cabin style. Large child-safe deck in front. Both bedrooms have separate doors to deck area. (Cleaning Fee: $95) AVAILABLE MAY 27 THROUGH SEPTEMBER ONLYFor those considering renting multiple units, this cabin is very near Lakeside 39, Lakeside 25, Lakeside 66, House at Twin Cedars 20, By-the-Lake 3, Galet Chalet 55, Til Himla 5 and Bungalow-by-the-Lake 29.Cabin Layout: Single Level. Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BA w/Shower only; 1 BR w/2 Twins + Queen; 1 BR w/King; 1 BA w/Tub only. Available summer only!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Single Level. Living/Dining/Kitchen; 1 BA w/Shower only; 1 BR w1 Twin + Queen; 1 BR w/King; 1 BA w/Tub only. Sofabed in Living Room.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
* Culture: Columbia State Historic Park, Mark Twain's Cabin, Railtown 1897, Sierra Repertory Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Boating Lakes, Near Fishing, Near Twain Harte Lake
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Bean Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Crock Pot, Double Oven, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Wok
* Living: Air Conditioning (Window-mount), Barbecue, Fireplace, Handicapped Accessible, Microwave, Portable Fans, Telephone - Local calls only, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Deck, Enclosed Deck, Parking for 3, Private Lake Nearby
We do not accept credit cards at this time. We will send payment information with email Confirmation.