Redwood Haven ~ Walk to Beach From Huge, 2 Story, Upscale Home!
Redwood Haven is less than a mile walk to Moonstone Beach, the most family & dog friendly beach in Trinidad! Great location, situated in a quiet neighborhood in Moonstone Heights offering partial, filtered ocean views through the Redwood trees.
There is something for everyone from soaking up sunsets on the covered porch, warming up by the wood burning stove, sipping cocktails at the bar, watching a movie in the bonus room, playing on the mini multi-game table (Foosball, pool & checkers), shooting hoops in the basketball area, playing games & so much more. Two families or up to 10 friends can easily share this super spacious home with 3 bedrooms (2 Queen futon beds, 1 set bunk-beds) & 2 baths downstairs, a Master Suite (1 King) and a queen sofa sleeper in the bonus room upstairs.
The open floor plan keeps everyone connected while cooking in the kitchen, sitting at the bar, dining at the table and lounging in the living room. Even better the adults can enjoy gathering round the fire downstairs while the kids go upstairs to watch a movie in the bonus room or go outside to shoot hoops! This home was recently remodeled and boasts gorgeous Cherry wood floors & cabinets, beautiful fixtures and contemporary, comfortable furnishings. Just off the kitchen is an indoor laundry room, also a great area for the dog bowls & beds. Head outside and discover a covered patio area w/ a small, older hot tub. Enjoy BBQ and dining on the covered front porch.
This beautiful home sits in close proximity to other residential homes so is not well suited for large, noisy gatherings. However, this home is perfect for families, or adults looking for a peaceful, relaxing getaway. Please drive very slowly since kids and dogs may be at play in the road. While there is no garage access, there is room to park up to 4 -5 cars in the large driveway
Drive North 5 miles and find yourself in the seaside village of Trinidad where there are several award winning wineries & restaurants, shops, grocery store, internet cafe and plenty of hiking trails and beaches. You can even go for a walk on the pier and watch the fisherman bring in their catch. Buy some fresh local fish at Katy's Smokehouse in town and grill a delicious dinner. Visit Trinidad's public tennis court, Bocce ball court, museum, library and Humboldt State University's Marine lab. There is so much to see and do in Trinidad and even more to explore just 20 miles North in Redwood National Park or take just a 5 mile drive North to Patrick's Point State Park for great coastal hiking trails and a visit to a Yurok Indian Village. This is the perfect getaway!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Near Town
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
* Culture: Near Town, Near Patricks Point, Near Redwood National Park, Marine Lab and Aquarium, Sport and Commercial Fishing
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Games, Large Flatscreen T.V., High Speed Internet, Wi-Fi
* Geographic: Near Beach, Wooded, Partial, Filtered Ocean View
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Coffee, tea & other staples
* Living: Linens, Ironing Board, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Forced air heat, No Garage Parking, 1K, 2Q, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Q Sofa Bed, Hot Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Shower, Fenced backyard, 1 mile walk to beach, Covered Patio