The Hideaway Chalet overlooks town w/ blue ocean views from the hot tub. On a wooded acre, this 3 bed plus den/2 bath home has privacy yet close to beach and town. RV/Boat parking, fish cleaning table, horse shoes, and pet friendly make ths home unique!
Escape to the Hideaway Chalet and discover a private, wooded acre sitting on a hilltop overlooking Trinidad,the ocean and Highway 101. The Chalet is located less than a 1/2 mile walk to the beach and town. Entertainment is easy to find both in and out of this lovely home. Step outside of the family room and enjoy blue ocean views from the 2 decks, a large hot tub, picnic table and a propane BBQ. Cozy up on the leather sofa or recliners and enjoy the 55 inch, flat screen, 3-D, Smart TV with BLU RAY DVD and DVR on Direct TV shared between master bedroom and living room. This home offers plenty of space for 2 families or 8 guests to share with 3 bedrooms plus a den and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom offers plenty of comfort with a king, Temperapedic bed, flatscreen large jacuzzi jet bath and separate stall shower. The other two bedrooms are well appointed with queen beds and share a bathroom with a combination bathtub/shower. One of these bedrooms also has a T.V. The den acts as a lovely 4th bedroom with a new, queen sized futon sofa sleeper and beautiful hardwood floors. The wonderful Swiss/German style decor, wood burning stove and large wooden dining area give this hideaway a real "Chalet" feel. Owned by a previous restauranteur, the kitchen is well equipped with 2 full sets of new dishes, a gas range with cast iron skillet, ample pots, pans, small appliances and a crock pot for easy cooking. The large pine dining table easily seats 8 - 10 with an adjacent breakfast bar for even more seating. Wander down the quiet, dead-end road and pick blackberries or enjoy fruit from Hideaway's fruit trees. The paved driveway has plenty of room for multiple cars, an RV or a boat. This is a fisherman's dream with a fish cleaning station for easy filleting! The black top is a great place for kids to skate or ride bikes! There is also a sand box where younger kids can play. This home is pet friendly. There is a 5X25 foot fenced dog run that opens into a laundry room.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to Yoga Studio, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Near Town, Near Patricks Point, Near Redwood National Park, Marine Lab and Aquarium, Yurok Village, Quaint fishing village, In recreational fishing mecca
* Entertainment: CD Player, Direct T.V. w/ over 250 channels, Ipod docking station, Wi-Fi, 3-D Smart Flatscreen T.V., Blu Ray DVD Player
* Geographic: Secluded, Close to Town, Ocean Views, Wooded
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Dishwasher, gas range
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Forced air heat, No Garage Parking, Beds - 1K, 2Q, 1 futon sofa bed
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Large Back yard, 1 mile walk to beach