Gerat panoramic ocean views from every room of this high end, contemporary, 3 story home! Luxurious for 1 family, spacious enough to share w/ 2 families or split with 3 - 4 couples. Great privacy with a bedroom & bath on each level.
You don?t have to be a fisherman to enjoy Fisherman Escape?s breathtaking white water views of Trinidad?s coast from every window of this custom home. Enter on the main level of this 3 level, 2700 square foot home through the private courtyard and take in the uninterrupted 180 degree views of Clam Beach and Cape Mendocino to the South and Trinidad Head and Trinidad?s inside passage to the West. Relax and fulfill your vacation dreams in this dog-friendly home that sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably. The main level is beautifully furnished with contemporary décor and lovely engineered wood floors. This home has a very open floor plan on the main level with the living, dining and kitchen area all adjoining. Enjoy plenty of channels on the 52? flatscreen T.V. while sitting on the large leather sectional sofa or relax and take in the sweeping ocean views . The ornate, vintage looking wood stove adds even more ambiance to this great room. The kitchen is a cook?s delight with a great stainless, gas range, beautiful birds-eye maple island and lovely garden views. The bedroom on this level has a queen bedroom and a bathroom that includes a large Jacuzzi bathtub with incredible ocean views. There is also a well-equipped laundry room on this floor. Each level of this home offers plenty of privacy, space and ocean views. Venture upstairs and you will find a spacious master suite with a King bed that includes a great balcony for sitting and viewing the sunset. The master bathroom has lots of character and charm with a claw foot tub, stone- tiled shower and second balcony. Take some quiet time in the adjacent reading nook. The bottom level of this home is like a private getaway with its own small but fully appointed kitchen with island, second living room with a full futon sofa sleeper, 42 inch flatscreen T.V. and 3rd bedroom with King bed and bathroom. Enter the huge backyard from this downstairs level and stroll through the terraced, mature gardens boasting heirloom roses and fruit trees. There is a great covered patio for barbecuing and a wonderful gazebo for just relaxing and enjoying the seascapes and sunset views. Fisherman?s Escape is footsteps to the Trinidad State Beach trail. This home has ample parking with a 2 car garage plus room for 2 additional vehicles as well as a boat or R.V. Come to Fisherman?s Escape and watch the boats in Trinidad Bay December ? June as Trinidad?s own deadliest catch active commercial fishing fleet goes to work! Owner may consider a 9th guest and/or a dog stay with prior approval. Extra fee will apply.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Historic fishing village, Sport and Commercial Fishing, In town, walk to everything
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Ocean Views, Harbor Views, Above Bay, Above Trinidad State Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Additional Kitchen downstairs
* Living: Linens, Jacuzzi Tub, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Forced air heat, Garage Parking Available
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Beach, Beach Access, Large Back yard, Fenced backyard, Charcoal BBQ, Large covered patio