Every level of this 3 story home offers a private bedroom & bath with ocean views! Rent the upper 2 levels only at a reduced rate of $375/nt. to sleep 4 guests or rent with additional lower suite to sleep extra 2 - 4 guests for $25/per person/per night.
We have reduced our prices for the low season (20% off) $375 for four people, $425 for six people and on top of that we have waived our housekeeping fee, a savings of $150! You don?t have to be a fisherman to enjoy Fisherman Escape?s breathtaking white water views of Trinidad?s coast from every window of this custom home. Enter on the main level of this 3 level, 2700 square foot home through the private courtyard and take in the uninterrupted 180 degree views of Clam Beach and Cape Mendocino to the South and Trinidad Head and Trinidad?s inside passage to the West. Relax and fulfill your vacation dreams in this contemporary home that comfortably sleeps six and has room for up to 8 guests with a futon sofa sleeper. The main level is beautifully furnished and has lovely engineered wood floors. This home has a very open floor plan on the main level with the living, dining and kitchen area all adjoining. Enjoy plenty of channels on the 52? flatscreen T.V. while sitting on the large leather sectional sofa or relax and take in the sweeping ocean views . The ornate, vintage looking wood stove adds even more ambiance to this great room. The kitchen is a cook?s delight with a great stainless, gas range, beautiful birds-eye maple island and lovely garden views. The bedroom on this level has a queen bedroom and a bathroom that includes a large Jacuzzi bathtub with incredible ocean views. There is also a well-equipped laundry room on this floor. Each level of this home offers plenty of privacy, space and ocean views. Venture upstairs and you will find a spacious master suite with a King bed that includes a great balcony for sitting and viewing the sunset. The master bathroom has lots of character and charm with a claw foot tub, stone-tiled shower and second balcony. Take some quiet time in the adjacent reading nook. The lower level of this home is like a private getaway with its own small but fully appointed kitchen with island, second living room with a full futon sofa sleeper, 42 inch flatscreen T.V. and 3rd bedroom with King bed and bathroom. Enter the huge backyard from this downstairs level and stroll through the terraced, mature gardens boasting heirloom roses and fruit trees. There is a great covered patio for barbecuing and a wonderful gazebo for just relaxing and enjoying the seascapes and sunset views. Fisherman?s Escape is footsteps to the Trinidad State Beach trail. This home has ample parking with a 2 car garage plus room for 2 additional vehicles as well as a boat or R.V. Come to Fisherman?s Escape and watch the boats in Trinidad Bay December ? June as Trinidad?s own deadliest catch active commercial fishing fleet goes to work! Owner may consider a 9th guest and/or a dog stay with prior approval. Extra fee will apply.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, In Town
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Walk To Town, Walk to cafe & restaurants, Nearby Wi-Fi @ Cafe, Walk to wine tasting room
* Culture: Near Town, Near Patricks Point, Historic fishing village, Sport and Commercial Fishing, In town, walk to everything
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Near Beach, Ocean Views, Harbor Views, Above Bay, Above Trinidad State Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Additional Kitchen downstairs
* Living: Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Forced air heat, Garage Parking Available, Ping-Pong Table, Beds - 2K, 1Q, 1 futon sofa bed
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Balcony, Gas Grill, Beach, Beach Access, Large Back yard, Fenced backyard, Large covered patio