Patrick's Point Retreat~free Patrick's Point Park Pass & Beach Gear~sleeps 8
This home offers a great launching place to explore the Redwoods, State Beaches and Patrick Point's Park (only a mile away), restaurants and local towns. Now a free unlimited state park pass and beach gear (chairs, cooler, umbrella) included in every stay!. The private, wooded location gives it that country feel. Only half a mile from Patrick's Point State Park, which boasts: ?a dramatic shoreline ranging from broad sandy beaches to sheer cliffs that rise high above the Pacific Ocean offers great opportunities to explore tide pools, search for agates and driftwood, watch whales, sea lions and brilliant sunsets.?
Although this is an older home it has all the modern amenities one desires while on vacation. The kitchen is open to two dining areas and is fully equipped with a large, stainless cook stove, juicer, espresso maker, Cuisinart, Crock-pot, you name the gadget and it's there!
Main house rents for $175/night, sleeps a maximum of 5 guests and includes: Brand new beds in both bedrooms for comfortable sleeping - a California King in the Master and a Bunk bed in the 2nd bedroom that has a full below and a twin bed above.The Master Bedroom has a small attached bathroom with a stall shower, alcove with dressing table & offers another flat-screen T.V. The 2nd bedroom sleeps up to 3 guests and has an adjoining bathroom with a combination tub/shower. There is plenty of entertainment with a new, large flat-screen Blue Ray with cable free Wi-Fi, and all of your old favorite board games. New laminate floors throughout keep this home nice and tidy. Get cozy and enjoy the ambiance of the wood stove fire while gazing out the windows at the wooded setting.
Detached Studio Unit: For an additional $50/ night guests can host up to 3 more people for a total of 8 by including the detached studio unit to your rental. Studio offers even more sleeping space with a Queen bed plus twin day bed and an attached bathroom w/ stall shower. Grill dinner on the propane barbecue and eat outside on the wrap around deck. You may even spy a deer or two. The laundry room has a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron. Patrick's Point Retreat may not be fancy but it's fun for the whole family and is pet friendly too! Looking for 2 homes close to one another for a family reunion - Patrick's Point Retreat and Driftwood Lane Cottage are located within a 5 minute walk of one another.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, double, king, queen, shower, toilet, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: cinemas, festivals, forests, museums, playground, restaurants
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Near Town, Near Patrick's Point State Park
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Near Town, Near Patricks Point, Near Redwood National Park, Marine Lab and Aquarium, Historic fishing village, Sport and Commercial Fishing
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Games, Large Flatscreen T.V., Wi-Fi
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove
* Geographic: Secluded, Wooded
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Coffee, tea & other staples, gas range
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: beachcombing, bird watching, gambling casinos, horseback riding, scenic drives, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, hospital, massage therapist
* LOCATION_TYPE: Rural
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Wood Stove, Wi-fi Internet, Laundry & Laundry supplies, Forced air heat, No Garage Parking, Main House - 1 K & 1 bunkbed, Studio Unit - 1 Q, 1 Twin
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Large Back yard
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: deepsea fishing, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, pier fishing, surf fishing, surfing, tennis, whitewater rafting
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters