Vacation Apartment in Triberg im Schwarzwald - 570 sqft, (# 2859)
How would you like to stay in a charming house that commands unobstructed panoramic views? Then, look no further! This 1-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 3 guests, and its features include a sunny garden, cable TV, and a convenient, central location., Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Triberg im Schwarzwald, Walking distance into downtown Triberg im Schwarzwald is only 5 minutes, Equipment:
* 53 sqm for 2-3 persons for 2-3 people in a quiet side street on a sunny south-western slope of central location, unobstructed panoramic views, separate entrance, 1 bedroom, 1 living room with dining area, kitchen / bathroom / WC, central heating and underfloor heating, private patio.
* Facilities: color TV with cable, radio, safe furniture in the kitchen: fridge with freezer, electric stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, egg cooker, toaster, electric stove-kettle, hand mixer, enough pots and pans
* bedroom: adjustable bed bases, extra blankets, alarm clock, if necessary, extra bed or cot. in the bathroom, hair dryer, magnifying mirror.
* Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, cleaning products
* for leisure: Board games playing cards + a lot of books, Black Forest guide + maps for the winter sled
* for the garden: table and chairs + sun umbrella, deck chairs, barbecue
* for bikers and skiers: a lockable storage for bikes or skis
* Tools of our house: bread service or small breakfast service, daily newspaper, TV program notes, drinks, maps, black forest guide, train timetables for excursions, welcome drink for your possibly dog basket, bowl, cover and terry towels.
* Tools of the holiday region: Free travel on buses and trains (only public transport), Free admission to die Hallenbäder Schoenwald and St. Georgen, and in all five pools of the holiday country Free admission to the Triberg Waterfalls, Phono Museum of St. Georgen, and the home office Schonach, mini-golf in Schonach and St. Georgen, Free use of ski lifts in Schonach and Dobel lift in Schoenwald.
Location Baden Airpark:
This unit is located conveniently near Baden Airpark. From Baden Airpark the distance to the unit at Zum Kapellenberg 16, 78098 Triberg im Schwarzwald is about 107 km (66.8 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 25 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Triberg im Schwarzwald, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $66-$69 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 570 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Garden, Telephone, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Experience the Black Forest and enjoy our beautiful scenery and fresh air. Both the bus and train stations in the village are within easy reach as is Germany's highest waterfalls and nature trail.
Discover Triberg and local activities:
* German Clock Museum
* Black Forest Museum in Triberg
* Interested in cuckoo clocks and want to "worlds largest cuckoo clock"
* hiking, jogging, swimming, fishing, sledding, Nordic walking, mountain biking
Turn off the main road at the Marktplatz in the Schulstraße, drive to the end and turn left, and you are Straße „ Zum Kapellenberg“. Our house number 16
More travel info about Triberg im Schwarzwald: Triberg is a small town in the heart of the Black Forest which is famous for its waterfalls. Ride the Black Forest Railway with its breathtaking views and 39 tunnels, or just indulge in one of the many sporting and recreational opportunities that surround you. The Triberg Waterfalls, a series of short waterfalls in the Gutach River, are among the tallest waterfalls in Germany. With a total vertical drop of 496 feet, the falls stand over 1000 feet shorter than the tallest waterfall in Germany, the Roethbachfall. However, the Triberg Waterfalls are better known and access to them is easier.