Vacation Apartment in Treuchtlingen - 732 sqft, quiet location, central (# 2906)
Apartment 1. *** Stars, for 2-7 people, full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, etc., washing machine, TV, phone, WiFi, sauna and small pool in the garden, deck BBQ, covered patio and garden furniture . Shops, bakers, butchers, pubs and restaurants are only 100-300m away. It is in an ideal location for exploring the Lake District, paddle boating in Altmühltal, hiking and biking, Playmobilland, Legoland, city tours - Nuremberg-Augsburg-Ingolstadt-Munich, thermal - wave and Treuchtlingen's great spa facilities., key advantages: quiet location, central, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our house is located on the outskirts, it is very quiet yet central location. Shopping 300 - 400 m, bakers, butchers, supermarkets, excellent pubs, everything is there. The approximately 68 square meters apartment is on the 1st Stock, and has 5 people. It has a double room, 1 bedroom with 3 beds, 1 large living room (2 additional folding beds), fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, bath / lavatory with washing machine and pouring spout for Kneipp treatments, as well as telephone, TV connection and internet access WiFi.
Our guests at the house a covered patio with garden furniture and a large playground and sunbathing lawn. The swimming pool provides welcome respite and a sauna with plunge Barrel strengthens the well-being. Our little holiday guests are toys available for bicycles and also has its own garaging. Parking is available likewise at the house.
In our town, and particularly in the center of Treuchtlingen you experienced in information centers and permanent exhibitions lot about the past history of our region. Alone, the calendar of events and information centers Eichstätt Treuchtlingen nature park contains about 200 far-guided walks, field trips, lectures and exhibitions.Relaxation of the spa SpaziergangDer Treuchtlingen is also known as the parking lots of possibilities. Many hiking trails lead visitors through a natural wetland with large expanses of water and a site-specific planting. Here you can health "fill up" with many games and rock climbing was also thought of the young visitors.
Location Nuremberg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Nuremberg Airport. From Nuremberg Airport the distance to the unit at Mühlstrasse 27, 91757 Treuchtlingen is about 88 km (55.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 13 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Treuchtlingen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $58-$65 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 732 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
Discover Treuchtlingen and local activities:
Our house with two apartments can be found in Wettelsheim, located one of 11 districts of the beautiful spa town Treuchtlingen in nature Altmühltal and on the border of the Franconian Lake District. The site is characterized by its location at the foot of the Four Stone Mountain, with a mosaic of hedgerows, meadows, copses, dry grasslands, forests and quiet and contemplative nature-preserved fruit and showed Rohrach and Altmühle. Our house is located on the outskirts, it is very quiet yet central location. Shopping 300 - 400 m, bakers, butchers, supermarkets, excellent pubs, everything is there.
* The center of Wettelsheim with many historic buildings and the creek is a listed building. Through a series of village renewal process, a local image was of impressive quality.
* SandsteinbrückenHervorzuheben here is the free-flowing sand Rohrach with 12 stone bridges, which reinforces the impression of "stream-bank bridge street-houses". This is reinforced by the market street with the Dorfbruidyllische Umgebungnnen and the skillful renovation of typical house types.
* The Four Stone Mountain, and the Rohrach Altmühltal are included as a protected area in the park Altmühltal. Beautiful hiking and biking trails invite you to varied excursions into the surrounding area.
* The spa offers 3,000 square meters in Treuchtlingen health and water fun with thermal mineral water from 800 meters depth. Can be varied attractions both indoors and outdoors to make bathing an experience and the newly renovated indoor wave pool to swim in the surf of the sea.
* Paddling on the Altmühl fishing, boat tours, many features of sports and cultural clubs, concerts and exhibitions, carriage rides, museums, archeological sites, nature trails, horseback riding, tennis and much more ...
* Swimming in the Franconian SeenlandWie would it eg with an excursion by steamer to Kelheim, Danube Gorge, Liberty Hall, etc. An excursion into the Franconian Lake District offers itself as a day trip to the town Nuremberg.
More travel info about Treuchtlingen: Treuchtlingen is a town in the Weissenburg-Gunzenhausen district, in Bavaria, Germany. As of 2011 its population was of 12,778.