4 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH TAOS VACATION HOME JUST A SHORT DRIVE TO THE PLAZA!
This gorgeous home sits in the Canon area in very short driving distance from the Taos Plaza. Puesta del Sol is a spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, multi level home sitting in the foothills of the Taos Canyon near the Kit Carson National Forest. With 2700 square feet and a 2 car garage, there's more than enough room for all your family for the perfect winter or summer Taos getaway.Hungry for a huge pasta dinner? Puesta del Sol accommodates 12 guests.
Testimonials:"The view from this lovely casita is outstanding! Lots of windows and the house is surrounded by sunflowers in the summer. We love to walk every morning and this is a perfect place. We are looking forward to our stay next year!" Linda D. and Betty G.
This home requires a 2 night minimum booking, however our website cannot provide availability for 2-night stays at this time. If you wish to stay only 2 nights, please call our office.
Kokopelli Property Management Taos Vacation Rentals: The next best thing to living here!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 5 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
* Business: Nearby Bank, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Plaza, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Skiing
* Entertainment: CD Player, VCR
* Entertainment and technology: Standard TV, Standard satellite TV, CD player
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Master bedroom with ceiling fan, Living room w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances
* Living: Fireplace, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Pets allowed, Radiant Heat, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Has interior stairs, Has exterior stairs, Accommodates small gatherings
* Outdoor: Private Yard, Views
* Outdoors: Private yard, Balcony, Two-car garage, Gravel drive/road, 360 degree views
* Pets: Sorry no pets
* Style and decor: Tile floors