Spend time in the quiet lush surroundings of the Arroyo Seco/Valdez area. Under 4 miles away from Taos Ski Valley, Bella Vista Valdez provides upgraded amenities, modern conveniences in a wonderfully rustic location. Create your own New Mexico magic here.
This 2 story, 2 bedroom, 1.75 bath newer-constructed condo has 1 queen bed, 2 full beds and 1 extra sleeper, normally sleeps 6 with a maximum of 8 people and located near the famous Taos Ski Valley. Centrally located between the ski resort and the intriguing artist village of Arroyo Seco, this home is nestled in the forest--giving outdoor enthusiasts and relaxation aficionados the right spot to feed the mind, body and soul. Another advantage to this location is the altitude--at around 8000 ft elevation, this place can provide an easier place to adjust to for sleeping and relaxing versus the 9,207 ft of the Ski Valley village.
Upon entering the home in the receiving area,the home is bright with many beautiful furninings from local stores and the surrounding areas. Wood floors and accents throughout. Flat screen TV with satellite service for entertainment with Netflix movie streaming or just sitting around the large leather couches near the gas fireplace near the deck provide a great space to enjoy. A guest bathroom with shower is located near the lounge area. Your kitchen is complete with all major appliances, granite tile, and stocked with cookware for those huge family dinners or a quiet meal for two.For grilling or that morning cup of coffee and a soothing valley view, walk straight out to the upper deck from the living room.
The bedrooms are located on the lower level, many skylights and ample windows keep the home lit with much natural light. Artpieces throughout give the home warmth, character and charm. The master suite has its own gas fireplace, cozy sitting area, a queen bed, and mini bar type area with sink and small fridge for your snack and drink supplies or for those chocolates and champaigne. A lower level area is located out your doors as well for your enjoyment.
The 2nd bedroom has 2 full size beds for guests, family and friends. A full bathroom with tub/shower is located for convenience. The washer and dryer are also located here. Radiant heat and passive solar keep this home warm during the winters, 2 gas fireplaces for ambiance.
2 night minimum applies except for holiday and special time periods where other minimums may apply. This beautiful ski condo can be rented with its companion condo #4 in case of larger parties, family reunions or special events. Please ask us about special event rates or monthly rental rates as well or arrangements for a unique experience.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Other, 2 Full
* Entertainment and technology: Flat screen TV, Direct TV premium satellite, DSL/Internet, Wireless Internet
* Heat and air: Radiant heat, Living room with gas fireplace, Master bedrm with gas fireplace, Passive Solar
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Granite counter tops/similar, Mini bar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: 2 Fireplaces, Ceiling Fans, Ironing Board, Pets allowed, Radiant Heat, Tile Flooring, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet, Original Art
* Other living spaces: Full Bathroom (shower and tub), 3/4 Bathroom (shower only), Has interior stairs, Sitting area/room
* Outdoors: Private patio, Deck, Gravel drive/road, Propane grill, Sangre de Cristo Mtn views, Sunset views, Shared parking lot, Mountain Views
* Pets: Pets allowed with pet fee
* Style and decor: Contemporary decor, Southwestern decor, Wood floors, Skylights, Luxury furnishings, Original Art, Fine Art Prints, Wood Accents & Angles