Questions? Contact us at.
Conveniently located in the quiet neighborhood of Tahoma - on the west shore of Lake Tahoe, this beautiful and 3-bedroom 2.5-bath home was built with quality in mind. The home offers terrific Tahoe cabin decor and newer beautiful furnishings. The dining table can seat six. The open great room, which is on the top floor, is perfect for intimate gatherings and extends out to the upper deck for BBQing. HIGH SPEED INTERNET is included too! The master suite, also on the top floor, features a King Bed, with a whirlpool tub shower combo. The second bedroom has a Queen Bed and the third bedroom has 2 twin beds. The second and 3rd bedrooms share the downstairs bath. The property sleeps 6 in beds but you may bring a 7th person. Winter; the home is within 5 Minutes of Homewood and Homewood Ski resort, 20 minutes of Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows. In the warmer months, it's only a few blocks to the lakeside bike path to Tahoe City and one mile to Sugar Pine Point State Park. The local beach is a short walk from the house. Parking space for 2 cars in the GARAGE plus 2 spaces in the driveway.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: High Speed Internet - Wireless, Nearby ATM, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite Television, Stereo System, Television
* Family: Beach, Playground
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Sight-Seeing, Snowmobile Rental, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing