~ CHECKOUT OUR SPECIALS ~
Quality and comfort describe this mountain home. The open floor plan allows for separate space for the entire group. As you enter the home through the huge craftsman door, you enter the family room, which has a gas fireplace, leather sofa and a rustic family style dining table and with stone floors throughout. The kitchen?s beauty is enhanced with more filtered views of Lake Tahoe and painted log trim and doors by a local artist.
The living room has plenty of seating for the group, where you may enjoy a wood burning fireplace, large flat panel TV and more filtered views of the Lake.
Off of the living room is the huge deck with more filtered lake views, where you have plenty of seating and lounging and a gas BBQ.
There are two bedrooms; the master has a queen bed, attached full bath and a flat panel TV with satellite service. The second bedroom has two queen beds a TV with a DVD player. There is no satellite service in this bedroom. The second bathroom is just across the hall along with the laundry room. Next to the hot tub is the guest quarters/game room, where you will find a pool table, flat panel TV, a queen bed, two twin beds (day bed) and full bath. The grounds are beautiful as well. Beautiful stone walkways, artisan metal gates, hot tub with a craftsman gazebo and plenty of space to explore. The home comes with Wifi too. The property is walking distance to the beach at Meeks Bay, where you may rent paddleboards and boats.
This is the perfect family vacation retreat in Meeks Bay.
Bedding Configuration: 4 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: High Speed Internet - Wireless, Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: Museums
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Satellite Television, Stereo System, Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* GENERAL: Internet
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Wood Fireplace
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Jet Ski Rental, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Snowmobile Rental, Sound/Bay Fishing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing