~ CHECKOUT OUR SPECIALS ~
Questions? Contact us at.
Looking for a comfortable and economical cabin in the woods? This single level home features a cozy living room with a gas fireplace, large TV, Blue Ray DVD, stereo and Wifi. The living room also has a sofa sleeper. The dining room and kitchen are located next to the living room. The kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. The master bedroom has a queen bed and an attached bathroom with a tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has a two twin beds. There is a small deck on the front of the home plus a nice deck on the back side of the home. There is a propane BBQ grill on the back deck and a dog run in the backyard. Sugar Pine Point State Park is only 2 blocks from the property, the homeowners beach is approx 5 blocks away, Chambers Landing is approx 2 miles and Meeks Bay is approx 5 miles from the property. In the winter, Homewood Ski Resort is approx 4 miles from the property. This is property has everything you need for your vacation and is a terrific value. Pet fee and deposit are not included in the rate. Contact us for details.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: High Speed Internet - Wireless, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: Museums
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Television
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Playground
* GENERAL: Internet
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Gas Fireplace, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Sight-Seeing, Snowmobile Rental, Swimming, Walkway to Water