Come & enjoy the ultimate beachfront holiday in Sydney at beauatiful Collaroy Beach.
Aquamarine is the ideal base for exploring Sydney and all it has to offer. Only 35 minutes by car to the centre of Sydney and 43 minutes by bus with bus-stop at your door.
Perfect for families and couples. Children of all ages very welcome.
* You'll feel totally relaxed the moment you enter this tranquil, sun-drenched apartment.
* With only a lawn between your apartment & the beach and no roads to cross staying at Aquamarine Beachfront is so easy and family-friendly.
* Very private and romantic
* Occupying a prized absolute beachfront position on Collaroy Beach, Sydney this gorgeous property offers panoramic views of the ocean and coastline. You will be captivated by the beauty of the ever-changing views.
* Superb location: sand and surf on your doorstep; walk to restaurants, shops, supermarkets, cinemas and more; bus at your door to the centre of Sydney (43 mins), to Warringah Mega Mall (10 mins) with excellent shopping, eateries & entertainment, to Manly (15 mins) + so much more.
* Fall asleep to the sound of waves lapping on the shore & watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning. Magic!
The perfect haven for a relaxing and fun-filled holiday.
Aquamarine is an experience not to be missed!
* FREE linen with beds all made up ready for you + bath towels, big fluffy beach towels + tea-towels
* FREE Welcome Pack comprising single-use coffees, teas, milks, sugars & snacks so you can put your bags down & your feet up & enjoy a "cuppa" before you go exploring
* FREE Wifi Internet access
* FREE use of single lock up garage. Street parking also available.
* FREE use of bodyboards
* FREE use of baby's cot & highchair
YOUR BEACHFRONT APARTMENT:
* 3 bedrooms all with comfortable beds. Bedroom 1 - one queen bed; bedroom 2 - one double bed; bedroom 3 - two single beds (Linen and towels included in tariff - beds all made up ready for you on arrival). Main and 2nd bedroom have balcony and fabulous beach & ocean views
* separate Children's Room where the kids can have their own space - their own TV to watch DVDs (a selection of children's DVDs supplied + DVD hire just a short stroll down the road), DVD player, books, board games, puzzles, cards and toys to keep them entertained while the adults relax in the living room and enjoy the view. There is an LCD TV, DVD/CD player and stereo with ipod dock in the living room. A library of books is provided for the adults also. The Children's Room is located off the open plan kitchen and is separate from the living room. You can keep an eye on the kids while you cook up a storm in the kitchen
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino coffee machine
* Spacious bathroom with full size bath, separate shower + scented tea-light candles for a little bath-time luxury
* Internal laundry with washer, dryer + 2nd toilet
* Single garage + street parking
* Aquamarine is spacious & stylish
* Sun-drenched living room, bedrooms & balcony
* Peaceful, private and romantic
* Breath-taking ocean & coastline views.
* The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
* Very well equipped & beautifully maintained (incl recently recarpeted throughout & repainted)
* Huge sun-drenched balcony with outdoor dining setting and deck chairs - perfect for morning coffee, relaxed lunches, afternoon drinks and romantic dinners under the stars
* Level access
* Lift to apartment, security intercom access
* Free Wifi Internet
* Stereo with IPOD dock
* 2 LCD TVs
* 2 DVD players
So peaceful yet close to all amenities. You won't need a car.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* sand and surf
* public transport
* scenic coastal walks
AN EASY FLAT STROLL (APPROX 300 METRES) TO:
* excellent restaurants (9 at last count) and cafes - walk there and walk home
* shops & supermarkets incl liquor shop
* the ocean pool (wheelchair access) with children's play pool (the kids will love it)
* Collaroy Beach children's adventure playground with grassy picnic area
* fantastic Collaroy Bakehouse - fresh baked breads, mouth-watering cakes & pastries plus coffees and more (a personal favourite of ours)
* Collaroy hotel for a great value lunch at the beachfront bistro - excellent value and excellent views (another personal favourite)
* Collaroy Cinema
* learn to surf at the local surf school
* cycling tracks
* night clubs
* Day spa for a little pampering while you're on vacation
* Narrabeen Lake - less than one kilometre from apartment - kayaking, fishing, lake-side restaurants, markets, walking track, bike track. Bus stop at your door.
* 10 minutes to Warringah Mall Shopping Complex: major department stores, supermarkets, huge range of specialty shops, eateries, entertainment and parking. A shopper's paradise! Bus stop at your door.
* 15 minutes to Manly - bus stop at your door
* bus stop at your door also to the beautiful beaches up and down the northern beaches strip, picturesque Pittwater plus so much more
* Golf - at spectacular Long Reef Golf Course on the headland overlooking the ocean. It's amazing! Easy flat 15 minute walk. Several other spectacular golf courses a short drive from apartment
* horse riding
* mini golf
EASY ACCESS TO the centre of Sydney - 35 mins by car. 43 mins by bus with bus stop at your door.
A sample of what's on offer in and around Sydney:
* take a cruise on Sydney Harbour
* do the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
* see The Opera House
* do some serious shopping
* visit the Botanic Gardens
* visit Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour
* visit Taronga Zoo
* treat the kids to a fun day out at Luna Park on the shores of Sydney Harbour
* enjoy lunch at one of the harbour front eateries
SUITABLE FOR: Aquamarine is suitable for families and couples. Also suitable for executive rentals, those with restricted mobility (level access and lift) or anyone wanting to relax and unwind in a peaceful beachside location that's handy to everything. It really is a little piece of paradise. You'll never want to leave.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a large semi-circular drive + established gardens between the entrance to the apartment block and Pittwater Road. This creates a sizeable buffer zone between the street and the apartment. The garage is accessed via Ramsay Street which is a short cul de sac alongside the block. The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
WIFI INTERNET ACCESS: No charge.
BABY'S COT & HIGHCHAIR: No charge.
LINEN & TOWELS: No charge. Quality bed linen with beds all made up ready for you to hop into + bath towels, big fluffy beach towels + tea towels
WELCOME PACK: Complimentary
EXIT CLEAN: $160 AUD
BOND: $500 AUD - refundable within 10 working days following satisfactory inspection of property.
BOOKING is easy: 25% deposit. Balance 42 days before arrival.
For stays of 3 months or longer: 50% deposit. Balance 60 days before arrival. Bond: 2 weeks rent.
Stays of 3 months or more: 30% OFF advertised rental.
Come and enjoy the magic of a seaside holiday in Australia!
Holidaying with children? Then this property is the perfect place for you. Being located right on the beach there are no roads to cross - just a manicured lawn between your apartment and the beach. It's so easy to pop down with the kids for a swim whenever you like and afterwards head straight back up to the apartment for a shower, some dry clothes and lunch on the sunny balcony. No worries about wet costumes and towels, packing and carrying food and drinks and changes of clothes for everyone, finding a parking spot etc. It's all so easy at Absolute Beachfront. The kids will also love Collaroy Rock Pool and Adventure Playground both just a short stroll down the beach. There is also a lovely grassy picnic area near the playground where the kids can run around and let off steam. There are lots of restaurants and cafes just a short walk from the apartment where the whole family can enjoy a meal together. Many also have home deliverytake-away. There is plenty to keep the kids happy indoors too with their own room with TV for watching DVDs, DVD player, portable CD/radio, games, puzzles, toys and books. You will find everything you need for that perfect family holiday at Absolute Beachfront.
PITTTWATER ROAD: Please note there is a large semi-circular drive + established gardens between the entrance to the apartment block and Pittwater Road. This creates a sizeable buffer zone between the street and the apartment. The garage is accessed via Ramsay Street which is a short cul de sac beside the block. The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
What do past guests say about Aquamarine?
The apartment was all we expected from online viewing and much much more. The location was stunning, overlooking Collaroy beach, and close to all amenities including public transport.
The accomodation itself was superb, with more than enough room for my wife and myself, my son his wife and 2 small boys.
We all enjoyed our stay there immensly, and were sorry to leave for the next stage of our holiday.
Everything was easy to arrange. Would stay again without any hesitation.
United Kingdom 16 November 2011
We cannot say how much we loved staying at your apartment. Pity it wasn't longer. Our son who lives there kept wanting to come to the apartment just so he could sit and watch the surf and awesome views.
We stayed in the hunter valley at the Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens. Have to say we all thought that your apartment was 100% better.
We cannot speak highly enough of your apartment. Extreme value for money. Highly recommend to anyone. Sitting watching porpoises playing in the surf, fantastic views and very handy to everything. Once again thank you for a trouble free stay in Collaroy
Best regards Ruth H. New Zealand
21 May 2012
Absolutely beautifully maintained property. Property Manager could not have been more helpful which made our stay very easy! Amazing view. Waking up to the ocean every morning was unreal. Location is fantastic - right on the beachfront with lots of beautiful walks and cafes in the immediate area. All in all, a wonderful experience and a great holiday experience.
Value for Money: Excellent
Meeting Expectations: Excellent
Ann-Maree D. Sydney, Australia 26 June 2012
Wow what a find! Exactly like the pictures on the internet. Million dollar views make it difficult to tear yourself away. Managed to sunbathe on the balcony, paddle in the ocean (water was cold) and admired the surfers' stamina (although they did have wetsuits!) Got up early one morning to watch the sunrise – that was pretty special. Also visited the Blue Mountains – spectacular - Sydney city centre, Taronga Zoo and much more. Warmly welcomed by Rod. Beach towels and Welcome Packs much appreciated. Will recommend to friends and family.
22 July 2012
What more could anybody ask for, miles of beautiful coastline, safe beaches, lapping waters, accommodation of a very high standard, easy reach of Sydney and all pertinent points. Worth the journey from Scotland. Shall surely tell others on my return.
2 May 2012
I would firstly like to thank you - what an amazing apartment. We had such a fantastic time, I really felt so relaxed.
A glass was broken as they do, but we replaced it with 6 shiny new ones. I believe they were crystal… hopefully this is ok.
We also left a few toys and a couple more kids DVDs, you can have these, or give them to charity.
Thanks once again, an amazing time in an amazing place.
2 May 2012
We were absolutely delighted with everything at your wonderful apartment and were very fortunate with weather. We are hoping to book some future dates this year.
10 April 2012
Aquamarine is spacious, on the beach and has beautiful panoramic views from the balcony. Very easy to get to and from Sydney (35-45 minutes) and the northern beaches by bus, taxi or car. The booking and check in process was professional. No different than our experience with booking vacation rentals in Florida. My husband and I and our teenage children had a wonderful relaxing aussie beach vacation!
Travelers from Midwest USA Wilmette, Illinois
24 April 2012
Thank you so much Kathryn my family really enjoyed their stay in your beautiful accommodation and we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends and family from out of town in future! Thanks once again - we hope to speak with you again soon!
Vikki & Greg B.
27 March 2012
Thank you we all did enjoy our stay and it is such a great unit. It was so helpful how you supplied everything including the beach towels, it was good not having to find a shop to have a cup of tea or coffee on arrival .
19 February 2012
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely stay we enjoyed at Aquamarine. We all enjoyed the accommodation, the view and the proximity to the 90th birthday function and our other children who all live in Collaroy also. Many thanks for your assistance.
17 October 2011
The property is very well kept in an excellent location with fantastic views. It catered extremely well for three couples and suited our purposes very well in that we were attending a local wedding. It was unfortunate that we were unable to stay longer then a weekend and thought the property would also cater well for a longer holiday stay. We received excellent service from the property manager.
9 January 2012
Thank you for considering our property. Your interest is much appreciated.
Our lovely property is privately owned and managed (we do not use an agent) and we take the upmost personal care to ensure that it is well maintained, attractive, comfortable and excellent value. You will find that our prices for our 3 bedroom + study + garage apartment are very competitive.
Please have a look at the guest book entries to see what past guests say about Aquamarine.
Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine is sure to delight you. Send us an enquiry and we will reply very promptly with a quote and a wealth of information about the property and the northern beaches area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Aquamarine.
The Owner, Sydney Absolute Beachfront Aquamarine