THREE NIGHT MINIMUM IN THIS HOME DURING NON-PEAK SEASON. As you enter this amazing lodge style home the first thing that comes to mind is "Wow". The wood floors, log beam accents and designer furniture make this home a masterpiece. Through the expansive windows the gorgeous wood covered deck is truly an extension of the indoor living space. The view of the 9th hole of the Woodlands golf course will dazzle you each morning as the sun rises over the fairway lake! The great room has 3 distinct seating areas. The first allows you to stretch out in front of the rock fireplace and watch your favorite shows on the combination cable/dish network entertainment system. The second conversation area includes several comfortable couches and chairs adjacent to both the wet bar/wine fridge and dining area. The grand finale of the great room is the gourmet kitchen, replete with every modern utensil and tool for the discerning chef. The stainless kitchen appliances and granite counter tops accentuate a splendid family entertaining space. The quiet master suite is upstairs and includes a king bed plus a dual sided fireplace shared with an expansive master bath containing a large soaking tub and double headed shower. The second upstairs bedroom contains a queen bed with a 1/2 bath adjacent. Descending the entry landing will bring you into the game parlor and 3 downstairs bedrooms. The game parlor boasts an electronic dartboard, 8' slate pool table, pro series foosball table, Wii (with numerous games) and a large screen TV with whole-house surround sound to bring the music to life. There are two master suites on this floor, one king, one queen, both with their own private baths. The final bedroom is a bunk room with full bath nearby. There is a year round 3 night minimum on this home.WIFI, MAVERICKS ACCESS, SHARC ACCESS, HOT TUB, POOL TABLE, WII, FOOSBALL TABLE, DARTS, AIR CONDITIONING, GOLF COURSE VIEW
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
Room Description: The garage is not for guest use!
* Business: Wireless Internet, Fax and Copy Service, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby UPS
* Entertainment: Television, DVD, CD Player(s), Foos Ball Table, Movie Rental Available, Pool Table, Satellite Television, Stereo System, Surround Sound
* Geographic: Golf Course View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Free Long Distance, Gas Fireplace in the Familyroom, Gas fireplace in Master Bedroom, Gas Fireplace/Main Living Area, Hair Dryer(s), Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Private Hot Tub, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub(s), A/C, Wi-Fi, Gourmet Kitchen
* Recreation: Bikes, Pool Table, Discount Bike Rentals/4Seasons, Biking Trails and Paths, Canoe Rentals - Marina, Sight-Seeing, White Water Rafting, Wildlife Viewing, Bike Trailer, Sledding Hill
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please contact a Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Reservation Specialist at 800-544-0300.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.