This "Sprawling Sunriver Classic" provides a tranquil setting for a well-deserved escape from the everyday routine. Catch up with loved ones in the massive great room or play a game of pool or a fun tournament of ping pong in the game room with the kids. Head out to a bubbling hot tub, it is guaranteed to soothe those aching muscles. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home has 2 master suites one with a king and one with a queen. There is another king bedrooms right next to the bedroom with a twin and a pyramid bunk. There is also a futon in the den and there is a queen Murphy bed in the family room. Enjoy 2 fully equipped kitchens for those big family meals. Separate cozy areas throughout this home for a quite get away. The home is located on the south end of Sunriver, close to the South Pool and Sunriver Village. 10 Fawn is ideal for family reunions. HOT TUB, MAVERICKS ACCESS, SHARC ACCESS, WIFI, PET FRIENDLY, PING PONG TABLE, POOL TABLE, TWO KITCHENS
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk 2 Other
Room Description: Queen Murphy Bed and futon
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Wireless Internet, Fax and Copy Service, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby UPS
* Convenience: Gas Station, Hair Salon & Massage, Mavericks Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Outlet Shopping, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: 46" Flat Screen TV *, 4 TVs *, TV/DVD King Master, DVD/VHS Livingroom, TV /DVD/VHS Murphy Bedroom, TV DVD/VHS Den *, TV/ DVD Pool Room, Television, CD Player(s), DVD Movies *, Books, Board Games, Movie Rental Available, Pool Table, Puzzles, Stereo System, VCR ?*, VHS Movies*
* Family: Ice Skating -Winter, Kid's Adventure Camps, Library, Miniature Golf - Summer, Playground at Ft Rock Park
* Geographic: Crater Lake 90 Minute Drive, Deschutes National Forest, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mount Bachelor, Near Sunriver Village, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rocks 60 Minute Drive
* Kitchen: 2 Coffee makers, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, Blender, Breakfast Bar, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Roasting Pan, Slow Cooker, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Free Long Distance, Gas Fireplace/Main Living Area, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Private Hot Tub, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Wi-Fi
* Recreation: Bikes, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Discount Bike Rentals/4Seasons, Biking Trails and Paths, Canoe Rentals - Marina, ATV Rentals, Sight-Seeing, Volleyball Net, White Water Rafting, Wildlife Viewing, Croquette Set, Sledding Hill
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please contact a Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Reservation Specialist at 800-544-0300.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.