Picture yourself sipping your morning cup of coffee, gazing across the 13th green of the Woodlands Golf Course from the sun filled solarium with Mt Bachelor so perfectly framed you feel like you could reach out and touch it. Ahh???this is what a vacation is meant to be. This custom home, just steps away from Fort Rock Park, was originally constructed in 1985 and went through an extensive remodel in January of 2012 including all new furnishings throughout. The remodel seamlessly blended modern day conveniences and upgrades, while maintaining the character and charm the architect originally envisioned. Air conditiioned. The master suite features a king bed, a private upper deck with views of the golf course and the mountain, vaulted ceilings, 37? HD TV, walk in closet, a jetted tub, full size glass and tile shower and heated floors. The adjacent bedroom is furnished with a trundle bed, 37? HD TV and has a bay window with a window seat. The two other bedrooms are inviting, each have queen beds, window seats and 32? HD TV?s and are located at the opposite end of the home with access via the hall to the two other full baths. The loft, accessed by a spiral staircase, was created with kids and teens in mind, a high tech getaway. It has a double bed built into the sidewall overlooking the pool as well as futon for sleeping and lounging. The 50? HD TV in the loft is also equipped with a DVD, and an XBOX. The living, dining, kitchen and family room have beautiful new hardwood floors. The main living area is vaulted and features a floor to ceiling rock fireplace. The furnishings are comfortable, sophisticated and set up to take advantage of the cozy fire and those views we?ve been talking about. The kitchen, dining and family rooms have been transformed into one great gathering space. The family area is furnished with a comfy sectional and 3 barstools at the kitchen counter. The 50? HD TV rests just above the gas fireplace and can be viewed from the kitchen and dining areas. The extremely well equipped kitchen sets smack dab in the middle of the great room. The cooks won?t miss out on a thing and they?ll be treated to granite counter tops, custom cabinets, top of the line appliances, cookware and gadgets galore. The dining table seats 10 very comfortably and features that same beautiful view.The vaulted 1100 square foot solarium boasts a lap pool and a hot tub. The character and warmth of the main house continue into this magnificent space with floor to ceiling clear cedar walls, open beam ceilings and of course all of that glass begging the sun to fill the space. There is over 1600 square feet of deck surrounding the golf course side of the home with access from the kitchen/dining area and the solarium. As comfortable and appealing as the house is on the inside we?re betting guests will be spending a lot of time on the outside as well. AIR CONDITIONING, MAVERICKS ACCESS, SHARC ACCESS, HOT TUB, WIFI
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other, 1 Full
* Business: Wireless Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Business Center, Nearby UPS
* Convenience: Gas Station, Hair Salon & Massage, Mavericks Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Outlet Shopping, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: Flat Screen TV's in Bedrooms *, 50" Flat Screen TV, 6 Flat Screen TV's, Blu-Ray Player *, Blu-Ray Player *, Indoor Lap Pool *
* Geographic: Crater Lake 90 Minute Drive, Deschutes National Forest, Golf Course View, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mount Bachelor, Near Fort Rock Park, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rocks 60 Minute Drive
* Kitchen: Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Electric Griddle, Food Processor, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Roasting Pan, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Waffle maker
* Living: Free Long Distance, Gas Fireplace/Main Living Area, Hair Dryer(s), Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Private Hot Tub, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, A/C, Gas Fireplace in Family Room, Wi-Fi, Gourmet Kitchen
* Recreation: Bikes
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please contact a Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Reservation Specialist at 800-544-0300.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.