The best way to describe Loon 15 is cozy and intimate and reasonably priced This small (1200 sq. ft.) 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath house is equally perfect for a romantic getaway for two, a small family with children and pets, or three couples on a golfing weekend.
The Deschutes River provides the backdrop for the house. The Cardinal Landing Bridge is just a few steps from the back deck and invites you to cross over to the national forest or stroll along the river on the adjacent bike path. The owners pull out their kayaks at the bridge after a leisurely float down the Deschutes.
In the winter, the fireplace crackles with a friendly wood fire and the hot tub surrounded by snow beckons. In the summer, the focus is the back deck surrounded by forested open space. The sizzling gas BBQ will serve up dinner as deer wander into view and garrulous geese fly low overhead.
The house features a master bedroom with private bath and two additional bedrooms, all equipped with queen-sized beds. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a stove with oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The adjacent dining area will seat six for meals as will the patio furniture on the deck.
Amenities include: 2 TVs, DVD/CD player, hi-speed internet with WIFI, 4 bikes (two cruisers and two 10-speed), and washer and dryer. The laundry/mud room provides ample space for skis or golf clubs. There is a 1-car garage and ample off-street parking.
This home provides Free & Discounted 1 day SHARC passes.
1 pass per person is provided up to the maximum occupancy of the home. Free one day passes are available for pick up at check in. Additional 1 day passes can be purchased in our office. Other restrictions may apply
Same day visit for SHARC aquatics and /or North Pool may be used for tennis access in place of SHARC/North Pool. Tennis reservations are required.
3 Queens, HOT TUB, TV/VCR, D/W, W/D, microwave, fireplace, 1 level, bikes, single garage, a few steps from the river & Cardinal Landing Bridge, gas BBQ, 1131 sq ft, 3 Star, No "free" passes on 1 night stays.
If you would like further information about this Sunriver rental or our property management services please call.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, LIbrary
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Sharc, Restaurants, Mt.Bachelor Shuttle, Hair Salon, Spa, Medical Services Nearby, Gas Station
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, VCR, Bikes, Movie Rentals, Discount Bike Rentals, Paved Bike Paths, Water Sport Rentals, ATV Rentals, White Water Rafting, Sight Seeing, Snowmobile Rentals
* Family: Ice Skating, Kids Adventure Camps, Library, Fort Rock Park, Mini Golf (Summer)
* Geographic: 90 Minutes To Crater Lake, Lava Cast Foret, Lava River Caves, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Cookware
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wood Fireplace, One Level, One Master
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Single Garage
* Pets: Yes
* Sharc: Free and Discounted Tickets