This is a beautiful home located near the Deschutes river. This kitchen is a great place to prepare a meal with granite countertops, gas range and stainless steel appliances. The living room is light, bright and comfortable with a gas fireplace. The home has a large upstairs deck off the dining room for a summer BBQ or just relaxing. There are 2 master bedrooms; the king master bedroom is upstairs with a jacuzzi tub and shower, the 2nd master bedroom is downstairs with a queen bed. There is a 3rd bedroom downstairs that has 2 twins with a door to the 3rd bathroom. There is also a family room downstairs with a sleeper sofa. This home has televisions in the living room, family room and king master bedroom. MAVERICKS ACCESS, SHARC ACCESS, HOT TUB, WIFI
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Wireless Internet, Fax and Copy Service, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby UPS
* Convenience: Gas Station, Hair Salon & Massage, Mavericks Fitness Center, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: 3 TVS, DVD, CD Player(s), Books, Board Games, Stereo System
* Family: Babygate for Stairs, Ice Skating -Winter, Kid's Adventure Camps, Library, Miniature Golf - Summer, Playground at Ft Rock Park
* Geographic: Crater Lake 90 Minute Drive, Deschutes National Forest, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mount Bachelor, Near Fort Rock Park, Near Mavericks, Near North Pool/Tennis Court, Near River, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rocks 60 Minute Drive
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Electric Juicer, Full Kitchen, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Stove, Toaster, Utensils, Waffle Maker
* Living: Ceiling Fan, Free Long Distance, Gas Fireplace in the Familyroom, Gas Fireplace/Main Living Area, Hair Dryer(s), Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Private Hot Tub, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub(s), Wi-Fi
* Recreation: Bikes, Discount Bike Rentals/4Seasons, Biking Trails and Paths, Canoe Rentals - Marina, Sight-Seeing, White Water Rafting, Sledding Hill
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please contact a Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Reservation Specialist at 800-544-0300.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.