Memorial Day Sunriver Condo with Great Kitchen and Garage Near Observatory
This professionally decorated, executive town home has it all. The home is decorated in a western lodge style. The downstairs master suite features a king bed, double sinks, tile floors and counters, a fireplace and access to your own private hot tub and spacious paver patio. The living, kitchen, and dining areas make cooking, entertaining, and visiting with family and friends nothing short of special. Upstairs you'll find a spacious loft with a desk/office area with HIGH-SPEED INTERNET, and a second bedroom with a queen bed, the third bedroom with a Pyramid bunk, and a spacious bath. HOT TUB, WIFI, SLEEPS 8
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: other bed is a HAB in the sitting area upstairs
* Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive
* Entertainment: CD Player(s), Books, Board Games & Puzzles, Living Room TV, Living Room DVD/VCR, King #1 TV, Queen #1 TV, Queen #1 DVD, Loft Flat Screen, Bunkroom # 1 TV, Bunkroom #1 DVD
* Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Espresso Machine, Oven, Stove, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Waffle Maker, Wine Refrigerator
* Living: Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Garage, Ceiling Fan
* Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches
* Location: Near Fort Rock Park/Tennis Hill, Near River
* Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing
* Special Features: Discover Rewards SUMMER 2015
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.