Delightful Sunriver Condo with Wood Fireplace and Wifi Near Nature Center
#4 QUELAH CONDO sits by a generous and gentle slope of green grass, a splattering of shade trees, and it's just a short walk to the shimmering waters of The Big Deschutes River and Aspen Lake - such is the setting of this wonderful Sunriver Condo Complex. These lovely condos feature a great room, stone fireplace, patio, iPod docking station and a comfortable interior. These popular units are located in the heart of Sunriver with close proximity to the marina, stables, Fort Rock Park, the shops and restaurants in the Sunriver Village Mall, and other Sunriver attractions. Enjoy access to the private pool and tennis courts available only to Quelah Condo guests. This 2 bedroom, 2-bath condo has a queen master suite and the other bedroom has 2 twins, each bedroom with its own private bathroom. There is also a hide-a-bed in the living room. WIFI, SINGLE LEVEL, ASSOCIATION POOL CLOSES MID SEPTEMBER.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Wireless Internet, Fax and Copy Service, Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby UPS
* Convenience: Gas Station, Hair Salon & Massage, Mavericks Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Outlet Shopping, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: Flat Screen & DVD Livingroom*, DVD, 2 VCRs, IPOD Docking Station(s), CD Player(s), Board Games, Movie Rental Available, Stereo System
* Family: Kid's Adventure Camps, Library, Miniature Golf - Summer, Playground at Ft Rock Park
* Geographic: Crater Lake 90 Minute Drive, Deschutes National Forest, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mount Bachelor, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rocks 60 Minute Drive
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Hair Dryer(s), Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Vacuum, Washer & Dryer, Wood Fireplace/Main Living Area, Wi-Fi, Gas BBQ
* Recreation: Swimming Pool at Condo Complex, Discount Bike Rentals/4Seasons, Biking Trails and Paths, Canoe Rentals - Marina, ATV Rentals, Sight-Seeing, White Water Rafting, Wildlife Viewing, Sleds / Snow Saucers
Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met:
o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week.
o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental.
2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental.
5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season.
6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance.
8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount.
9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.