Views and privacy abound in this charming coastal retreat. One third of this old seaside manor, Seaglass Holly has a truly special charm and features gleaming hardwood floors, marble counters, cozy, comfy, quality furnishings, unexpected details and windows that open to stunning sea views from nearly every room. The spacious and inviting deck is the perfect place for an intimate sunset or robust family meal! The large view lawn offers additional space for lounging and appreciating the Santa Barbara channel and islands beyond. Harvest dinner from the veggie garden or walk three blocks through the delightful town of Summerland and experience a local favorite.
There is so much to enjoy nearby, including great antiquing, wine-tasting, Santa Barbara style shopping from the well-loved boutiques of Bonita, Botanik, Bikini Factory and Indian Summer and others. Kids and adults alike love Summerland's charming Lookout Park and neighborhood-to-hillside hiking trails - And you are just minutes to Santa Barbara, Montecito and Carpinteria.
Be sure to read the reviews of sister listings 393364 (Seaglass Lookout) and 439418 (Seaglass Cove) to hear about the way our guests feel about the Seaglass property. For larger groups, consider renting the entire property: 2, one bedroom units, and 1, two bedroom unit. Togetherness AND privacy.
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. When you book with us we?ll send you our mobile app with directions, our 24-hour live support number and rental guide. Then, you can drive right to the rental which features a digital door lock where you?ll use your unique code to enter (no need to meet for keys). You can request an early check-in / late check-out and we will arrange it whenever possible.
*All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. City and state taxes will be added to all reservation rates. Each reservation also requires a cleaning fee, and the standard Property Damage Protection policy.
Room Description: 1 queen and then 2 singles twin- couch makes for sleeping space of 5.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Caves, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Winery
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* Geographic: On Beach, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Iron, Hair Dryer
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Beach