Cozy, comfort and spectacular views draw you in to this charming, housetop hideaway in an 1880's triplex on the hill in Summerland. Perched just above the popular Inn on Summerhill, this cozy getaway features the Pacific and Santa Barbara's Channel Islands with a constantly unfolding display from Mother Nature, sunrise to sunset. From the moment you set foot on the private foot bridge you know you have found a treasure. Once inside the views pull you to the balcony and windows that line the walls. You could whale watch from the bathroom! Artfully furnished, much is new in this charming old house including the bedding, carpet, and custom furniture, with local artists' works throughout. Though wrapped in comfort, should you venture out there is everything you could want close by.
Stroll to the beach, or to restaurants, antique shops, wine tasting, art galleries and boutiques through neighborhoods with rows of charming clapboard cottages, gardens and parks all overlooking the sea. Famed Montecito and Santa Barbara are just minutes away. Your host, TurnKey Vacation Rentals, is happy to make recommendations for finding whatever your heart desires. From hiking trails to gourmet restaurants, yoga classes to flower shops, art exhibits, the best beaches for surf or sea shell collecting, the local music scene, wine tours and more, this lovely little community and nearby Santa Barbara has so much to offer.
Be sure to read the reviews of sister listings 480177 (Seaglass Holly) and 439418 (Seaglass Cove) to hear about the way our guests feel about the Seaglass property. For larger groups, consider renting the entire property: 2, one bedroom units, and 1, two bedroom unit. Togetherness AND privacy.
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. When you book with us we?ll send you our mobile app with directions, our 24-hour live support number and rental guide. Then, you can drive right to the rental which features a digital door lock where you?ll use your unique code to enter (no need to meet for keys). You can request an early check-in / late check-out and we will arrange it whenever possible.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: The sleeper sofa is custom built and probably no bigger than a full size. Occupancy is either 3 or 4 depending on the specifics.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Caves, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Winery
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Stereo System, Games, Wireless Internet, Books
* Geographic: On Beach, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Iron, Hair Dryer
* Outdoor: Gas Grill, Beach