The unique location---at the Hurricane Exit off I-15---keeps you out of the downtown St. George congestion and free to explore Zion National Park, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon at your leisure. Just minutes away you can can enjoy the coolness of Quail Creek and Sand Hollow Reservoirs. Golfers discover the incredible scenery of Coral Canyon Golf Course across the Street and Sky View 10 minutes away.
If you journey from the Wasatch Front area of Utah, you'll appreciate being 20-30 minutes closer to home when the vacation get away must come to an end.
Coral Springs unique styling bridges old world charm with southwest motif. Spacious covered patios with outdoor fireplaces at warmth too cool winter evenings. Oversize master bath suites feature walk in showers and raised Jacuzzi tubs and granite countertops. Underground parking provides 2 parking stalls along with a large storage closet for bikes and other gear.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Board Room
* Convenience: Fitness Center, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Tennis Nearby, Private Checkin/Checkout
* Culture: Tuacahn Theater
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Flat Screen TV's
* Geographic: 4.5 Hour Drive From SLC, 5 minutes to downtown St. George, 30 Minutes to Zions, 5 minutes to Sand Hollow
* Kitchen: Barbecue Tools, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Dishwasher
* Living: Air Conditioning, Central Air, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Linens, No Phone, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Patio, Shared Pool, Tennis, Basketball Court