Combining the look of an old-fashioned beach house with the high-tech comfort of a Certified Wellness Home, our Barracuda House is the perfect place to stay. Just a stone's throw from the beach, it has all the amenities you need for a relaxing vacation.
Barracuda is a Nikken Certified Wellness Home, boasting a PiMag water filter, a comprehensive air wellness system, and infrared sleep technology. Imagine -- you can spend a fun-filled vacation at the beach while improving your health! The Barracuda House also includes 2 HDTVs both with Blu-ray Dvd players/Netflix accessible.
Barracuda is located in a small oceanfront group of homes that share a pool, clubhouse, and private beach access. It's known as a "house dominium," because it has all the advantages of a condo combined with the privacy of a freestanding house. Best of all, it's just yards from the beach -- you can glimpse the ocean from our patio!
The first feature you will notice when you enter Barracuda House is not the house itself but the splendid second-storey deck running the entire length of one side! With room for seating, it's covered to give you a pleasant bit of shade, so you can enjoy the balmy breezes and smell the zesty sea air all day long. It's a great spot for that final glass of wine in the moonlight, too.
Inside, our house contains 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus 2 living rooms -- one upstairs, one downstairs -- so your group has plenty of room to spread out. (It's perfect for 2 families traveling together, or for groups with teenagers who crave privacy!) Everything is airy, sunny, and spacious, with a laid-back vibe that makes you feel right at home immediately.
Both of our living rooms are comfortable and roomy, with relaxing couches, TVs with DVD players and VCRs, plus a wide selection of family-friendly books, videos, and DVDs. These are great places to enjoy a family night in, or simply to recover after a busy day at the beach or sightseeing. Kick back with a frosty beverage and watch the big game on TV, or turn on some quiet music and let the kids wind down with their toys before bedtime. Even if part of your group is watching a movie downstairs, the others can be enjoying quiet time above!
Although you'll probably be eating out on the deck for most meals (who can resist?), our dining room is a sun-splashed delight, with a long table, plenty of seating, and that wonderful feeling of sunshine on your back! After the meal, clear the dishes (that's what dishwashers are for!) and break out the board games. Snacks and drinks are just a reach away in our well-appointed kitchen, and the space is so comfortable that you might just find yourself making a night of it. Our dining room table is also a great place to set up your laptop; you have free wireless Internet at Barracuda House.
The kitchen is a chef's delight, fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, gadgets, and utensils you would want to prepare and serve a feast. Even if your vacation fare tends toward restaurants and take-out, you'll appreciate the convenience of the microwave, blender, icemaker, and other time-savers.
When it's time to retire for the night, you will find each of our bedrooms cozy, relaxing, and ultra-comfortable. The master bedroom is enormous, with a king-size bed and huge windows for admitting sunshine and moonlight. Once you see this lovely room, you'll plan on retiring early and sleeping late!
The second and third bedrooms are also beautiful, with queen-size beds plus plenty of space and light. Two full bathrooms are provided with all of the towels you need for your stay. And there is even a queen-size sofa bed in the living room! You'll find linens, blankets, and pillows waiting for you here, fresh and crisp. We've also got a washer and dryer, so pack light and never worry about clean clothes or fresh towels!
You will love Barracuda House! The tiny Surf Crest Village complex is intimate, uncrowded, and private!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** End of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100 (each), security damage waiver fee is $95, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 10%
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, WiFi BlueRay/ DVD Player
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday