Come home to the good life just half a block from the beach at Ocean Drive Princess, our beautifully furnished, spacious family home. With a huge new HDTV, gourmet kitchen, backyard patio, and lush landscaping, it's the ideal setting for your beach vacation!
From the moment you pull into the driveway, you'll feel as though you're borrowing the house of beloved relatives or old friends. Everything at Ocean Drive Princess is welcoming, from the peach tones of the exterior to the ultra-comfortable living room couches and chairs. Pile on the pillows and sink right in! You're here now, and the best vacation of your life is underway!
Distinctively decorated in warm-toned woods and tropical plants, Ocean Drive Princess has personality to spare, but it's the comfort and convenience you'll really appreciate. There's plenty of carpet space in the living room for the kids to sprawl out with their projects, the couch is just the right size for napping, and the big windows can either admit tons of warm Florida sunshine or be shaded to provide a dark, cool atmosphere. No matter what the season or weather, you'll be comfortable in this house!
The dining area and kitchen are side-by-side, which makes mealtimes easier. Of course, you may decide to dine al fresco on the covered patio out back, in which case the dining room table will just have to become your computer station (you have free wireless Internet at Ocean Drive Princess) or game area. Go ahead -- put on your favorite CD, rustle up some popcorn and frosty blender drinks, and settle in for a night of Cranium! Sometimes the best part of a vacation is this time alone with the family, just having old-fashioned fun.
Whether you're a cook or a takeout specialist, you'll appreciate the gourmet kitchen at Ocean Drive Princess. With its central island and big pantry, it's designed for a crowd. You'll find it fully stocked with all the cookware, dishes, utensils, and appliances you need to prepare just about anything -- just add groceries and you're good to go! And little conveniences such as ice and water in the door of the fridge, a new microwave, and a coffeemaker make life easier.
Chances are you'll carry your meals straight from the kitchen out to the table on the patio, which overlooks our grassy, fenced backyard. Adjacent to a giant stand of canna (if you're here anytime in the summer or early fall, you'll probably catch it in magnificent bloom!), our patio is breezy, cool, and beautiful. From here you will breathe in that wonderful salty ocean air, and on quiet evenings you might even hear the murmur of the surf. Plan to eat lunch out here, then let the kids frolic in the yard. Long afternoon naps are guaranteed for the little ones after all that fresh air and fun!
Speaking of naps, you will love the bedrooms at Ocean Drive Princess. No more cramped hotels -- here you have quiet, soothing rooms with plenty of closet and floor space for everyone, not to mention slumber-inducing beds. And all of the pillows, blankets, and linens you need for every bed are provided here, along with towel sets for the bathrooms and a full-sized washer and dryer to keep them (and all your vacation clothes) clean and fresh.
The master suite is simply palatial, with a king-sized bed and en suite bathroom boasting both a shower and a big tub, his-and-her vanities, and plenty of natural light.
The second bedroom offers a comfortable queen-sized bed, and the third contains 2 twins. We have a second full bathroom convenient to these bedrooms, as well as a half-bath.
There are even two adult bikes, two children bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and coolers provided in the garage! But the best part of all is our location. The ocean is just steps away down our friendly little street, and the beach is wide and beautiful. Come stay at Ocean Drive Princess and see it all!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (cars/park on beach), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Parking (covered)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Chairs, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday