Staying at our luxury condo at Sand Dollar III 404 is like having a palace overlooking the ocean! Not only does it have a big covered balcony for enjoying the beach up close, it also features a walkway with sunset views. Inside and out, it's paradise!
The living area is huge, with a deep, ultra-comfortable sectional sofa, new widescreen HDTV with DVD player and speakers, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking beautiful Crescent Beach. There is plenty of seating in this room for the whole group, plus friends (believe us, you'll get drop-in friends once they find out where you're staying!). The brand-new carpet feels great on hot "beach feet," while the ceiling fan keeps everything breezy and fresh. This is a great place to spend an evening or even enjoy a day of downtime in between all the beach trips, sightseeing, and golf!
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area, with a glass-topped table below a contemporary chandelier. Soft padded chairs make this a good spot to open up the laptop (you have free wireless Internet at Sand Dollar III 404) or spread out a jigsaw puzzle. After all, you're going to wind up carrying all your meals out to the balcony -- the view is simply too irresistible! Make this table an extension of the living room, so part of your gang can play games while the other watches something on TV.
Whether you're an avid chef or a reluctant short-order cook, you'll love the kitchen at Sand Dollar III 404. Everything is gleaming, modern, and new, from the lovely wood cabinets to the granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and whimsical spotlighting. A breakfast bar with 4 stools encourages folks to keep the cook company (and perhaps do a little sous-chef work while they're at it!). You'll find the cupboards stocked with cookware, dishes, and utensils aplenty. Just add groceries and you're all set!
The living and dining area of Sand Dollar III 404 is open and friendly, promoting togetherness, but the 3 bedrooms are wonderfully private and quiet. You're going to love each of these rooms.
The master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed with TempurPedic mattress, HDTV, en suite bathroom, and private balcony. This room is enormous, with plenty of seating just in case one of you has to sit up half the night finishing that mystery novel. The ocean views are breathtaking, and the balcony just perfect for a continental breakfast as the dolphins swim past and the birds dash along the edge of the surf.
The master bathroom offers a walk-in shower and a raised glass sink. By the way, you will find all of the linens, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for all of the beds and baths at Sand Dollar III 404 waiting for you when you arrive, as well as a full-sized washer and dryer to keep them (and your own clothes) clean and fresh. Walk in, drop your things, and stroll down to the beach. No prep needed!
The 2nd bedroom also contains a TempurPedic king-sized bed, so if you're traveling with another couple, nobody has to squeeze into a queen or double. This room is spacious as well, and convenient to the second bathroom, which offers both a shower and bathtub option.
The 3rd bedroom is bright and fresh, with 2 twin beds and a pair of director's chairs. Children will love it, and there's plenty of space for spreading out playthings and putting away clothes.
Sand Dollar III 404 is on the 4th floor of an elevator building in a premier oceanfront condominium complex. Each building here has its own swimming pool, and the complex also features lighted tennis courts, garage parking, security, and a private boardwalk to the beach. The best part of all is the beach itself. Crescent Beach is one of the most beautiful and unspoiled in northeast Florida, with plenty of marine life, great waves, wide sandy shores, and a family friendly atmosphere to make you feel welcome.
Make Sand Dollar III 404 your launch pad for your next St. Augustine vacation. we predict that once you've stayed here, you'll be back for years to come!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $150 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Stairs inside Unit (No), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2