New to the rental program. A view of the ocean from the balcony. Three swimming pools to choose from. A private walkway to the beach, a tennis court, a gym, and gorgeous furnishings. When you stay at Hibiscus 303-D, you can enjoy all of the above, and so much more.
Located on the third floor within a beautifully landscaped complex, Hibiscus 303-D overlooks one of the complex?s 3 swimming pools. From its balcony you have a gorgeous view of the white sands of St. Augustine Beach and the glistening waves of the Atlantic Ocean. The covered balcony has casual seating and a bar-style drinks table, making it a great place to watch the sun rise, enjoy cocktails after a busy day outdoors, and count the midnight stars.
Just in through the sliding glass doors of the balcony is the beautifully furnished living room and adjacent dining area. From the cool oak floor to the comfortable sofas to the glamorous light fixtures, Hibiscus 303-D was designed for livable luxury. Stretch out, kick up your feet, and catch a favorite movie on the HDTV with Blu-ray DVD player and Netflix built in the web browser, or curl up with your laptop and take advantage of the free wifi to email photos of your latest adventures to your friends back home.
The dining room table seats 4, with amply cushioned armchairs that invite you to linger at the table long into the night. There?s also room for 2 at the breakfast bar alongside the open kitchen. Fully equipped with appliances, cookware, and tableware, the kitchen at Hibiscus 303-D will please those who are itching to put together a multicourse feast as well as those who simply want to reheat their doggie bag from the previous night?s restaurant meal.
Because there?s so much to do during your vacation at Hibiscus 303-D, you?ll want to get a good night?s sleep. The luxe bedrooms make that easy. The master suite has a sumptuous king-size bed, a large HDTV with DVD player, and sliding glass doors that open onto the balcony. The accompanying bathroom offers both a shower to get you energized in the morning and a tub for a soothing soak at the end of the day.
With both a double and a single bed, the second bedroom sleeps 3, making it perfect for kids or for a second couple traveling with you. Like the master bedroom, it includes a large TV with DVD player. It's convenient to the second bathroom, which also has a shower and a tub--there?s no waiting in line at Hibiscus 303-D!
We provide all the linens, blankets, pillows, and towels you?ll need, so you don?t have to load up your suitcase with any of that. In fact, you can pack especially light: Hibiscus 303-D has its own washer and dryer; no wasting time at a Laundromat!
Time is the one thing you might run out of while you?re at Hibiscus 303-D--there?s so much to see and do! Within the condo complex itself are the 3 pools surrounding by lounge chairs, a tennis court, 2 Jacuzzis, a gym with state-of-the-art equipment, and plenty of grills for barbecuing and tables for dining alfresco.
A beautiful private boardwalk leads you over the unspoiled dunes to the clean, wide, family-friendly beach. You can spend hours here walking the soft white sands, building castles with the kids, surfing, swimming, or simply stretching out on a lounger and watching for dolphins, whales, and manatees.
But there?s even more to do just a short ride away. Because Hibiscus 303-D is located close to the A1A, you?re only minutes from St. Augustine?s Old Town, Marineland, Moses Creek Conservation Area, and plenty of restaurants and shops.
Whether you want to be on the go or simply relax and savor the serene surroundings, you?ll find Hibiscus 303-D the perfect setting for your next vacation. So go ahead, make your reservation today!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, pet fee $100 (each), $65 security damage waiver fee, 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 single, 1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Soccer Stadium, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, On-Site Laundry Room, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Beach Access, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hot Tub, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom