Gaze out at the magnificent sweep of St. Augustine Beach from the balcony, living room, or master bedroom at our beachfront condo at Hibiscus 303-B. The rolling waves, sugary sands, and natural dunes are a glorious sight from our little corner of paradise!
You'll feel on top of the world in our immaculately maintained, beautifully furnished condo. The balcony is everyone's favorite spot, nicely shaded from the heat of the sun and quite spacious. You'll find a table and chairs here, as well as a smaller seating area for drinks and conversation. As you gaze out over the palms and past the natural sand dunes to the glittering ocean, your cares will just seem to melt away!
Two sets of sliding glass doors lead onto the balcony: one from the living room, the other from the master bedroom. (Perfect for a late night wine-and-stargazing rendezvous!) Step back into the master bedroom and you find yourself in a large room, soft rugs on the cool tiled floor. Two walls contain floor-to-ceiling windows revealing the wonderful view, while a king-sized bed promises a luxurious night's rest. This room also contains a TV and his-and-her bedside tables with lamps. Cooled by a silent, breezy ceiling fan, the master bedroom is a retreat fit for a king!
The master bathroom adjoins the bedroom, making it yours and yours alone. Offering both a shower and tub option, it contains all the towel sets you will need. In fact, all of the towels and linens -- including pillows and blankets -- for all of the beds and both bathrooms at Hibiscus 303-B are provided for you, fresh and ready. And when you need to wash the vacation togs, use our full-size washer and dryer right off the bathroom at Hibiscus 303-B!
The 2nd bedroom is roomy as well, containing both a queen-sized and a twin bed, plus a TV, dresser, and plenty of closet space. Perfect for children or a second family, this room is convenient to the second full bathroom. And if you need to sleep a couple more, the living room sofa converts to a bed (with unbelievable views!).
The living room is another part of Hibiscus 303-B you will love. Spacious, nicely decorated, and pleasant, it is a great place to wind down after a busy day at the beach or sightseeing in St. Augustine. The cool tiled floor and silent ceiling fan are refreshing, while the warm-toned décor is homey and welcoming. Here you'll find ultra-comfortable furniture, a large TV with DVD player and VCR, and splendid ocean views.
There's room for everyone here, especially when the dining area just beyond the living room becomes part of the action. Use the table as a game center, spread out brochures and maps, or set up your laptop here (you have free wireless Internet at Hibiscus 303-B). The comfy padded seats encourage you to linger for just one more hand of cards, while the convenience of the kitchen on one side and the gorgeous ocean views on the other make it the perfect place to relax!
A breakfast bar runs alongside the dining area, offering convenient seating for the kids to snack, color, or "help" you cook. And even if you don't plan on doing much cooking this vacation, you'll enjoy the accommodations in our sparkling kitchen. We've completely stocked it with dishes, cookware, utensils, and appliances large and small. So whether you need a blender to whip up fruity drinks, a microwave to reheat the takeout, or a dishwasher to keep all the dirty dishes out of sight, you'll find it here!
And you will love the amenities at the Hibiscus resort complex. Our condo complex offers 3 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzi spas, a clubhouse with a fitness center and party room, space to grill out for picnics, and even a tennis court. The lush tropical landscaping reminds you that you're in paradise. And a private walkway takes you right down to the pure white sands of St. Augustine Beach!
Hibiscus 303-B is the perfect destination for your next St. Augustine getaway. You will find it comfortable, convenient, and so much fun! Come discover our perfect little piece of the coast!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Military Base, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, 35 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom