Four Winds C-7, 2 pools, brand new King Size Mattress, 37" Hdtv, Wifi
Every bedroom overlooks water at Four Winds C7! From the master bedroom, you can see the ocean and the pool. From the second bedroom, the Intracoastal Waterway beckons. From sunrise to sunset, our poolside condo offers luxury and great views!
Located in the amenity-packed, family friendly Four Winds complex, our condo will beguile you first with its tiled, enclosed balcony overlooking one of the swimming pools. Properly called a lanai, this balcony is the perfect place to sit with a frosty drink, people-watching or updating your Facebook status (you have free wireless Internet service at Four Winds C7). It's also lovely first thing in the morning, when the palm trees and blue sky remind you that it's really true -- you're oceanside in Florida and another great day is just beginning!
Step inside from the balcony and you're in our big living room, spotlessly clean and beautifully appointed. Everything is light and pleasant here, from the carpet to the leather couches (one of which converts to a bed to sleep 2) to the entertainment center with its brand new 37" HDTV, Blue Ray DVD player, and iPod dock. There's plenty of space for the kids to break out their toys while their parents relax after a busy day at the beach.
Adjacent to the living room is our dining area, with a long table that easily seats 6 (plus "overflow seating" on stools at the breakfast bar!) beneath a warm light. Great for family meals, this table is also known as Game Central, because the plates and glasses are usually whisked away in time for a round of Pictionary after supper. With snacks and drinks nearby and a beautiful view out the sliding glass doors to the balcony, it's a great place to socialize.
You will find our kitchen at Four Winds C7 a delight, even if one of your goals this vacation is to avoid cooking at all costs. With sparkling white tile and cabinetry plus a brand-new microwave, dishwasher, and stove, it's difficult to resist. Our big fridge, with ice and water in the door, is also a recent addition, and all of these new appliances help you get in and out of the kitchen -- and on to the fun! -- in record time. We've stocked the kitchen with all the utensils, cookware, and dishes you could ask for, so just pick up some groceries and you're good to go!
The living and dining areas of our condo are attractive, but nothing compares to the comfort and views to be had from our 2 bedrooms. Your only trouble will be forcing yourself to leave these rooms in the morning! Again, we've stocked everything you need for comfort -- all linens, pillows, extra blankets, and towel sets -- and there's a full-size washer and dryer to keep everything clean and fresh. Just pack a bag and settle in!
The master bedroom is a huge room, with a died-and-gone-to-heaven brand new king-sized bed, a TV with VCR and DVD player, and an en suite bath. But best of all is the long window near the bed. Gaze out at the glittering Atlantic through this window! Leave the blinds open one night and let the dawn awaken you with its dazzling colors, or watch the moon rise and count the stars from the comfort of your bed. You will absolutely fall in love with the view here!
The master bathroom contains both a tub and shower option. In addition, a half-bathroom is convenient to the living area of the condo.
The second bedroom sleeps 3 in queen-sized and a twin bed, boasts a TV, VCR, and DVD player, and regales the lucky occupants with a view of the Intracoastal Waterway from its long, lovely window! The sunset over the Intracoastal is magnificent, and this room stays dark in the morning -- ideal for teenagers who love to sleep late!
The sugary sands of the beach and the quieter waters of the Intracoastal offer enough beauty and entertainment to fill a dozen vacations, but the Four Winds condo complex also has plenty to do. Here you'll find 2 heated swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts, a putting green, outdoor shower, and private beach access. The atmosphere is friendly, the location divine, and the condo comfortable!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Parking Spot (reserved), Shuffleboard, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing, Shuffleboard
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Eric Brown 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2