A true mansion, this renovated 9 bedroom beach house is packed with comfort. Embrace elegant comfort with sweeping views of the sea at this perfect family hide-away for reunions. The Vilano Mansion is right out of the pages of Coastal Living - beautifully designed and decorated.
A massive nine bedrooms throw open your options for gathering in Vilano Beach. Family reunion or destination wedding? A big, memorable birthday party or fantastic long weekend with all your closest friends? For whatever reason you come, this home makes entertaining, celebrating and vacationing the absolute tops.
From the beach, the home looks more like a small hotel than private residence. This is a huge house accommodating of your special event, whether it spills to the beach or stays on the large deck.
The Vilano Beach Mansion's remote location between the ocean and intracoastal allows you to enjoy ocean views and sprawling balcony space - over 5,500 square feet. The Villano Mansion is set up as three townhouses connected with a large balcony and deck. That?s three kitchens, three living rooms and nine bedrooms enough for everyone. Six of the bedrooms have ocean views and their own private balconies. New kitchens include granite countertops, meaning ample prep space for large group catering. There?s plenty of garage space and driveway parking, too.
This luxury, fully renovated beach house is also packed with many upgrades including granite surfaces throughout, beautiful crown molding, polished hardwood floors, travertine baths, spacious enclosed garages, six bedrooms on the ocean side with beach front balconies.
Sitting high on a 35 foot dune, its private location allows you to enjoy endless ocean views and sprawling balcony space. There are two glassed in atrium section of the living which give an unobstructed view of the beach/ocean. Or, open up the glass sliding doors and step onto the porch. Just a few more steps, and you are on the beach. The mansion even has an outdoor shower right off the private walkway to the beach.
Enter the house through a grand foyer to find soaring ceilings and spotless tile floors. Kids in your group will race to find all 9 bedrooms and 9 luxury bathrooms. On the second floor they?ll find six bedrooms with king beds and private ocean front balconies, and three bedrooms with two twin beds. There?s room for everybody!
The first floor will likely host much of your vacation?s action where there are three separate full-size kitchen, living rooms and dining areas. Your new favorite view is here as well - sunrise across the ocean, as seen from one of many comfortable spots on the large balcony or the two atriums.
The Vilano Beach House has six large LCD flat screen TVs with satellite Direct TV, 3 DVD players, WiFi through-out, and 3 washer & dryers plus an enclosed 5 car garage with tons of extra space for boats or kayaks. The 3 kitchens are fully equipped with stove w/microwave, icemaker in refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffee pot, Corelle dishes, flatware, standard pot & pan set, glassware, ovenware and misc. kitchen tools.
Your family deserves the best. This is where vacation memories will be made.
Our Vilano Mansion house is located at 3960 Coastal Highway. To view on Google Map, please type in exactly this spelling: 3960 Coastal Highway, St Augustine Beach, Florida 32084.
Wonderful restaurants in immediate area, such as Benitos(Italian), The Reef (ocean front Seafood), Cap's on the water(Seafood), and Aunt Kate's (Continental). Intercoastal and boat ramp 1/2 mile away. Historic St. Augustine 5 miles away. 2 miles from boat and jet ski rentals. Alligator Farm and St. Augustine Amphitheatre 15 minutes away. 20 minutes for St. Augustine Premium Outlet Mall. 90 Minutes to Orlando. Sorry, no grilling or landlines for phone service.
Bedding Configuration: 6 King, 6 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $595 for cleaning, & $395 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (King), Bedroom #6 (King), Bedroom #7 (2 twins), Bedroom #8 (2 twins), Bedroom #9 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Vilano Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Satellite Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach, Secluded
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Russell Welch 904-325-4829
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* Trash Day: Friday