Sugar Magnolia is the perfect place for your next family reunion or big group vacation. It's got a private pool, tiki bar, playground, brand-new furnishings and electronics, and room for 16 people -- all in a gorgeous custom-built house with a courtyard!
You'll love outdoor living on our courtyard, which includes a table and chairs for casual dining, plenty of poolside lounging space, 2 wall-mounted HDTVs, a full bar with seating, and a children's play area with a slide, monkey bars, a climbing wall, and a clubhouse. And all of that isn't even including the swimming pool and cabanas!
The courtyard is fenced, private, and so roomy. This is certain to become your favorite spot at Sugar Magnolia -- though it faces some stiff competition from the beautiful interior of the house! There's just so much to do out here, a nice mix of sun and shade, and entertainment for all ages. Oh -- did we mention the cushioned seating in front of one of the HDTVs, where the guys can enjoy the game ?!
When it's time to go inside, you'll be immediately charmed by the architectural details and décor of Sugar Magnolia. This is not your typical beach house! Here you'll find hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings with tongue-in-groove woodwork, unique built-ins, fine furniture, and state-of-the-art appliances. Every room is decorated beautifully. It's an unforgettable house, and we predict that you will treasure the memories of your time here.
The living room is a great place for the whole gang to congregate after a busy day at the beach or sightseeing in St. Augustine. A pair of alligator leather sofas invite you to sink right in -- that is, unless you can claim one of the 2 recliners first! Let the kids sprawl out on the area rug with their toys and treasures, while the gamers among you play a quick round of Jambo at the high-topped table beside the windows. A decorative gas fireplace adds atmosphere while the wall-mounted HDTV with DVD player and Surround Sound lets you enjoy your favorite movie in total comfort.
Just down the beautiful polished hardwood floor is the kitchen and dining area, with a big table banked by windows overlooking the courtyard. We know how hard it is to round up everybody for a sit-down meal, so Sugar Magnolia gives you options, including a breakfast bar for grab-and-go diners!
The kitchen has quick access to (and a nice view of) the patio and pool, which is good because you'll probably be dining al fresco much of the time! Luckily, our designer kitchen makes that easy, with a prep sink in the island, slate countertops, stainless-steel appliances, an instant hot-water faucet, and all the cookware, utensils, and dishes you need to prepare and serve a feast for the whole gang. The hardwood floor, tongue-in-groove vaulted ceiling, and dual chandeliers make this room a pleasure to look at as well as to work in! --Oh, and don't forget about the full wet bar!
The master suite is on the first floor as well, offering a king-sized sleigh bed, couch and chair, decorative fireplace, flat-screen TV, and view of the pool. The en-suite bath opens out directly to the patio, and features 2 showers, a sauna, garden tub, dual vanities, and separate dressing area.
Two more bedrooms are on the first floor: 1 with 2 twin-sized beds and a flat-screen TV, the other with a queen bed, access to the pool and patio, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Three more bedrooms are upstairs, each with flat-screen TVs and queen beds. Two have balconies overlooking the patio, while the 3rd has 2 queen beds and a full sitting area! Need even more sleeping space?
Two more full bathrooms are convenient to these bedrooms, and a half-bath outdoors serves the patio and pool area. We provide all the linens, towels, and extras for every bed and bath at Sugar Magnolia, along with extras such as free wireless Internet.
Just a short walk from the beach, Sugar Magnolia is a dream rental for your next St. Augustine vacation. Come live the good life
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 Queens), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Bedroom #6 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Parking (covered), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Fishing, Golf Courses, Patio, Pool, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4, TV in Bedroom #5, TV in Bedroom #6
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday